Tarp
    Superfly/HG Cuben
    Insulation
    Yeti,0*Phnx,Burrow
    Suspension
    Stuff from Dutch!
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Syb View Post
    Perhaps it's the other way around? Maybe it is we who are going against the grain and the hammock is a gentle reminder to get back to the slowness of life.
    true for me right now..

office is finished room in back of garage level/basement
    with my workload right now I'll be back in office after dinner for the next few nights at least

thankfully my brazilian hammock is only a few steps away in my woman cave/garage

You'll slow down when you get older and stop chasing your dreams. As you get older you will find out that dreams can be found while sleeping in your hammock.

Riverpirate. I am already there. I do many of these things for my boys right now. I look at the rat race and have to laugh abit. But I have to play the game for them. Now, when they get older and more on their own.... let the hammocking begin.
    We will never conquer a mountain. The mountain allows us to visit and with enough time asks us to kindly go back down. And sits in peace with or without our presence.
    my quote.

Hammock
    Hammock Bliss No See Um
    Tarp
    Walmart Special
    Insulation
    Sleeping bag
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings!
    Images
    The idea that I can get a hammock in the back yard that I can set up in five minutes, enjoy a half hour or 3 just hanging, and then have it back in its sack and back in the house for supper or back in the car for the next thing just makes me feel warm all over.

And once I can get a couple of issues straightened out, that sleeping in a hammock about 360 days out of the year might come closer to my reality. (probably in the 100-150 days a year range.)
    Help a Boy Scout Troop in your area - become a mentor.

God created Firemen so cops would have heros.

Hammock
    Blackbird
    Tarp
    MacCat Standard
    Insulation
    Winter Yeti, MWUQ4
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    This is why I take a hammock with me to Iraq and AFG...reminds me that 1) shortly I'll be back in the woods, and 2) even overseas I can take a few minutes to relax at bedtime and remember what it's like back home. The hammock helps me do that.

Hopefully I'll be able to find a place to hang it this time as well.
    “Republics are created by the virtue, public spirit, and intelligence of the citizens. They fall when the wise are banished from the public councils because they dare to be honest, and the profligate are rewarded because they flatter the people, in order to betray them.” ~Judge Joseph Story

- My site: http://www.tothewoods.net/
    - Designer, Jeff's Gear Hammock / Pack Cover by JRB

IMPOSSIBLE JUST TAKES LONGER

Just Jeff,
    I hope you find many moments of rest in that guy! You deserve it brother!

earplug
    We will never conquer a mountain. The mountain allows us to visit and with enough time asks us to kindly go back down. And sits in peace with or without our presence.
    my quote.

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12