Quote Originally Posted by genegene View Post
OK everyone I have the date and location booked.

175 Mohawk Trail/Rte. 2
Charlemont Mass.
Google Earth N42° 38.287 W072° 56.169

Date:
Fri. May 13th & Sat May 14th

Site:
Group

Here are some rules that you need to read. Most do not apply to us as we are on the group site but I will highlight in red what is.

• Pets are not permitted in the cabins or on the cabin sites.
  • Cabins 5, 6 and 7 are wheelchair accessible.
  • Mohawk Trail State Forest is Black Bear country. Campers must comply with all wildlife guidelines at the park level. Bears are regular visitors to this campground. Bears are wild and can be dangerous. To protect your family and your property, keep all food, coolers, and cooking supplies and equipment in your vehicle or food storage locker when not in use. Do not keep food or toiletries, which could attract bears in to your tent or pop-up camper. Please do not feed the bears.
  • Respect the 14-day camping limit. To ensure that many campers enjoy our parks, campers and camping equipment are limited to 14 cumulative days occupancy in any one park between Memorial Day and Labor Day. Violators of the 14-day limit may be asked to leave the park.
  • Don't overcrowd you campsite. Please limit site occupancy to four people or one family (parents and children 17 or under). Please limit site equipment to two tents or one trailer or RV and one tent. Also, please no more than two vehicles per campsite.
  • Check-in time is 1:00 P.M.; Check-out time is 11:00 A.M.
  • Quiet hours are 10:00 P.M. to 7:00 A.M.
  • Pets are welcome in most campgrounds, but please keep them restrained, clean up after them, never leave them unattended and prevent them from disturbing others. Also, you must bring proof of rabies vaccination when camping with your pet. Pets are prohibited from designated beach areas, Boston Harbor Islands, Camp Nihan and all yurt and cabin sites.
  • Massachusetts law requires that children age 16 and under wear a helmet when bicycling. The MA DCR encourages all cyclists to wear a helmet and to cycle safely.
  • Please do not feed wild animals.
We can hold up to 25 people with out any additional fee. We can max ourselves at 50 but there is an additional fee of $5.00 per person over 25 people.
Most recent list of attendees.

1) genegene = 1
2) fjones15 = 1
3) tjm = 1
4) SkyPanter = 1
5) Veto 65 = 1
6) Papabear = 2 (groundling)
7) papabear cub (groundling)
8) Jerzybears = 2
9) Jerzybears
10) Otis Hiker = 1
11) Oldsoldier = 2
12) Oldsoldier (groundling)
13) ig Joe = 1
14) Waalkes = 2
15) Waalkes
16) R3L@x = 1
17) NFA = 1
18) Quoddy = 2
19) Quoddy
20) Jpkeo = 1
21) Festus Hangen = 2 22) Festus Hangen (Bster13)
23) mmmm scotch = 2
24) mmmm scotch
25) Yukon =1
26) HuskyHiker = 1
27) Chocolatier = 1
28) PDA = 1
29) Rilmoigan = 2
30) Rilmoigan

Official Total = 31

maybes:
jofish = 1
Rilmoigan = 1

Quote Originally Posted by genegene View Post
A question was asked so I would like to let everyone know the details of what to do when you get to the campground.

When you first arrive please register at the booth that will be at the entrance and let them know you are on the group site, and who you are. When you arrive they will already have most of your information that they will need (as I am getting it from you now) so I think its just paying the $1.00 fee per person if you are #26 or above on the list is all you will need to do. If you would like to get your fire wood at this point in time I would recommend doing so at this time.
Once you get to the group site set up your area and if you do not need your car for anything more, please bring it back down to the parking area by the office. There is no way we can fit everyone's car at the site, we are limited in places to park, and there is a max amount of cars allowed on the site.

If you are bringing a DOG, you must have paperwork or tag with the rabies vaccination on it. Also please send me the number so I can have that for them ahead of time and it will take you less time when you get there.

Just an update to what I need for the park, please copy and paste this to a PM and send it to me. You do not need to include anything in parentheses, its just so you know what I need. None of your info is used for any other reason then for the park staff for the weekend. If you send it this way, I only need to copy and paste it to a sheet for the park staff.

Name/Names: (first and last, both attendees names if more then one person per name)
Vehicle: (Yr., Make, Model)
Plate Number: (State issued and Number)
Emergency Contact: (person to talk to and number with area code)

Dog/s rabies tag number: (If you have a dog)

It looks like its going to be a good turn out that weekend.