I'm not one to gloat, but in this case I am going to make an exception.

I present my one-of-a-kind JRB Ultralight Nets and No Sniveller. I had contacted Pan in regards to buying an underquilt. I was looking to buy a used or irregular quilt to save myself some money. He told me about these quilts and I was immediately interested not only because of their unique nature but because I felt this quilt set would give me real flexibility in my setup.

This quilt set was entered in the 2004 Traildays "Backpacker's Homemade Gear Contest". They took 2nd place. 1st place went to a Nalgene ice water frig for insulin. Not a bad thing to come in 2nd place to.

Specs:
.85 oz Per Square Yard Ripstop Nylon, Teal in color
800 FP Down
1.5 inch baffles (The loft looks closer to 2")
3/4" Omni Tape
Nest: 15.5 oz
No Sniveller: ~16 oz (tabs added so it could be used as an underquilt)

Here's some eye candy:
Nest:

No Sniveller:

with foot box closed

Compressed:

I ended up spending more money that I had originally planned, but I got a great deal. One of the best things about this is that I will be able to leave my pad at home except for the lowest temps. I can use it as an underquilt/topquilt combo most of the year. During the winter I plan to use both quilts as and underquilt and then I will use my WM Apache 15 degree bag inside the hammock and a pad if needed. I am hoping with this setup I will be able to reach single digit temps.