So I have been heeing and hawing for the past 24 hrs on buying a 1.0. Could not decide on what tarp to go with. Finally decided and the 1.0 is gone from the site. Really liked the price. If I have to go with the 1.1 I will not be able to afford the tarp (big mambajamba) I want. I am really bumming.