diy top entry attached bug net
    Tarp
    mac cat deluxe
    Insulation
    leighlo 3/4 uq
    Suspension
    diy whoopie

Smile It seems to be contagious...

My kids seem to be catching my hammock bug. My son has been sleeping in a byer travel hammock with improvised bug net and tarp at the last couple of Cub scout camps. Now my son and daughter both are in hammocks upstairs in the loft. I have my HH explorer deluxe hung so I can sleep to ease my back ache and have my diy hung on on seperate hooks to test fit different stuff.
    My son is in the HH and my girl is in the diy, she likes playing guitar on the ridgeline...What does a fellow have to do to get in his own hammock around here?
    Good night Ya'll...

Hammock
    DIY gathered end
    Tarp
    9x10 tyvek
    Insulation
    ww blue ccf pad
    Suspension
    whoopies & toggles
    Images
    Kids and hammocks--ya just can't keep them away . Whenever I feel like tweaking the diy gathered end, or playing with the suspension, I have to sneak out of the house, otherwise I know I'm going to have four or five of my children trying to jump in. I'm trying to find a way to outfit them all with their own gear so that daddy can have a little bit of quiet hammock time.

It's awesome that you have them all hooked up, and they even have an indoor setup. Them are some lucky kids!
    You're gonna need a bigger hammock

Hammock
    LeanGreen/BigRed/DIY
    Tarp
    CatCut Hex/GG12
    Insulation
    Fur I grow myself
    Suspension
    Of Disbelief
    Images
    My daughter saw my hammock and the first thing out of her mouth was, "Daddy its suppose to be purple, I don't like green." Guess I'm making another.
    *Heaven best have trees, because I plan to lounge for eternity.

Good judgement is the result of experience and experience the result of bad judgement. - Mark Twain

Trail name: Radar

2014 Smoked Butt Hang Planning Thread | Sign up Sheet

• + New Posts