ENO DN
    Tarp
    MacCat Deluxe
    Insulation
    Jarbridge River UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies/Straps

How to attach ridgeline?

So, until a couple months ago I had no clue what hammock camping even was, so I'm a complete noob. This site has really helped me to learn a lot, but I have one question that I can't seem to find an answer to, though I'm sure it's somewhere on here. I have an ENO DN, and I have successfully outfitted it with whoopie slings, and have purchased an adjustable structural ridgeline from them as well. The problem is I don't have a clue how to attach the ridgeline to the hammock. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. From what I hear you don't really experience true comfort in the DN until you get the ridgeline attached. :-D thanks in advance for any help.

Hammock
    diy or Dream
    Tarp
    MacCat delx
    Insulation
    diy & HG
    Suspension
    whoopies & Dutch
    Quote Originally Posted by Southernfan6885 View Post
    have purchased an adjustable structural ridgeline from them as well. The problem is I don't have a clue how to attach the ridgeline to the hammock. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. From what I hear you don't really experience true comfort in the DN until you get the ridgeline attached. :-D thanks in advance for any help.
    assuming the ridge line is just an extra long whoopie.... string one of your suspension lines through the fixed eye and the other one through the adjustable eye, this would be a non removable ridge line. or for a removable one use mini biners or such on each end of the RL and then clip to the suspesion. the purpose of the RL is that once you find the "sweet spot" (amount of sag) and attach the RL you will be able to repeat each time you hang with little to no fiddling.

Hammock
    WL Lite Owl
    Tarp
    Luke's LB HG hex
    Insulation
    HG TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    SlingRings/Straps
    Images
    Yep ya just have to undo that larkshead that attatches the whoopie to the hammock without sliding it out of the channel. Put an end of your whoopie through the end loop of your RL and larkshead the whoopie back together. Repeat on other end.
    "He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man." Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Please check out the link below to show your love for hammocks!www.zazzle.com/hammocklife

• + New Posts