Hi all!

Well I love my WBB 1.7, excellent hammock! Comfortable, light, that pretty much says it all!

But I got to thinking, "What would I change?" Two things I guess, and I thought I'd check in with the rest of the WBBB clan to see what your thoughts and experiences are with this.

1. The shelf - I love the shelf, it stops me from having most of my stuff dangling from the ridgline. But I wish the top of the shelf was silnylon instead of bug netting. I worry about two things with the netting - one, that the corner of my glasses or something could tear through it - if a triangular piece of material was on top it would both eliminate the tear concern and perhaps provide a little water resistance for the items in the shelf, just in case some water dripped there.

2. The pull-outs - Mine get a little tangled and I'm always staring at that ring, shockcord and all trying to decipher it. Has anyone changed it out for anything else?

Other than that I wouldn't mind a tab at the footbox so I could connect it to the UQ so it doesn't pop above the UQ, but that's easy enough to do.

Thanks for any of your advice on this! Keep hangin'!

GreenT/jlara