Greetings and Salutations to All!

Total hammock noob from Florida looking for answers and you fine folks seem to be the right place to come.

I ran across the whole hammock as shelter while doing research for "prepping". I've been in this mode for about a year and a half. While doing my due diligence, I saw an article on the Clark Jungle Hammock and became intrigued. After much contemplation, I decided that a hammock probably deserved a place in my shelter plans and began trying to find out more. Thanks to the magic of Google, I found Hammock Fourms.

Sorry I won't be able to contribute much as I am here to learn. I have a couple of questions regarding flys and their multiple uses, but thought the proper thing to do would be to introduce myself first. I don't forsee a hammock taking the place of my tent, but when I give it a try I might change my mind. Also, won't be in Florida too much longer. Will try to end up in Montana/ Idaho in the near future. I've lived in FL pretty much all my life and it ain't quite all it's cracked up to be.

At any rate, I'll be lurking around and will undoubtably be asking tons of questions.

NoSweat88