Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question TTT guys whereabouts

Anyone know if the TTT guys are in the house? I've ordered a hammock and sent an email the past week and had no response from them other than the automated response from the website. Just wondering.
    "There are places in this world that are neither here nor there, neither up nor down, neither real nor imaginary. These are the in-between places, difficult to find and even more challenging to sustain." - Thomas Moore

Hammock
    WBBB/TR, DIY, HH, SB DL, GT UL
    Tarp
    ID/OES/WB/WL
    Insulation
    HG/WB/Go-Lite/WB
    Suspension
    Whoopie/Straps/DW
    Images
    I have had my best luck just calling them. Have you given Dale's cell number a try?
    The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering. - St. Augustine

Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.
    - Bob Marley

Hammock
    DIY, WBBB & Switchback
    Tarp
    HG cuben,OES Spinn
    Insulation
    DIY 3/4 UQ/TQ, UGQ
    Suspension
    Dynaglide / Dutch
    Images
    One thing I have learned in dealing with cottage industry folks for years is that they like to get out and test their merchandise - and that's a good thing
    Mike
    "Life is a Project!"

Hammock
    In the works...
    Tarp
    Also in the works
    I too have not had very good luck thus far regarding an order. Contacted Dale via email, was told the item would be shipped by last Wednesday but nothing thus far. Will be giving him a call on Monday.

Orders

Has anyone had any luck getting in touch with the TTT guys? I can't seem to.

Hammock
    In the works...
    Tarp
    Also in the works
    Just spoke to Dale (I think it was him) over the phone. They have been putting orders together as quick as they can but in his own words "have become quite popular all of a sudden." Unless you ordered a switchback 1.1DL in green, I imagine they are working on your order. He mentioned to me that they had recently put a few orders together and were working on others.
    I had originally ordered a green SB but Dale mentioned they were out of those due to a manufacturing issue. I switched my order to a brown one and expect it to ship tomorrow.

colors and contact of ttt

I looked at the website last night and wanted to order some ripstop 1.9 but they only listed as in black. Have sent an email and wonder how long it will be before I receive an answer. Has anyone else bought hammock materials from ttt with success. I'd much rather support a smaller home grown company like this if I have the choice. Thanks for any info.

Jim

Hammock
    Custom Gathered End
    Tarp
    Macat Ultra,UGQ WD
    Insulation
    Incubator/Pea Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopies/Dutchware
    Images
    The Switchback has gotten popular for sure...After the Florida Hang and the Hot Springs Hang many members have bought and spread the word of the comfort & advantages of these superb hammocks. When funds allow it I will indulge too!

When all get your orders, please wright a review and send lots of pics please.

Patients with these guy's, I bet this welcomed popularity hit them surprisingly fast! It will be worth the wait!
    Hootenanny Hang June 11-13, 2021
    Love many, trust few & always paddle your own canoe. American Proverb

Adventure is Calling... nolilearn.org

Hammock
    Dutchware netless
    Tarp
    HG Dyneema
    Insulation
    HG 3S
    Suspension
    Whoopies/Webbing
    Quote Originally Posted by ldcakes View Post
    The Switchback has gotten popular for sure...After the Florida Hang and the Hot Springs Hang many members have bought and spread the word of the comfort & advantages of these superb hammocks. When funds allow it I will indulge too!

When all get your orders, please wright a review and send lots of pics please.

Patients with these guy's, I bet this welcomed popularity hit them surprisingly fast! It will be worth the wait!
    I agree with cakes, these guys are probably a little overwhelmed at the moment. You won't find a better group of guys to do business with though and the quality of their gear is outstanding. Hopefully they'll get the kinks worked out soon and get their orders filled quicker. But I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

Having a one man shop myself, I can tell you that it takes very little to get burried (I don't make hammocks though). The only way to get faster is to cut corners or add employees. Cut corners and your customers will notice for sure (and word of that will spread even faster). If you add employees, then you have train, etc and stuff won't be done exactly as it was before. Not to mention all the wonderful expenses that come with modern day employees (payroll taxes, L&I, etc.).

I am sure they will ride this wave out and all will be good again.

I am just lucky that the one I want is in stock.

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast