I finally got to DIYing this weekend and I was having trouble pulling myself away from the machine. I cant keep thinking of what I am going to make next.
So far I added tie outs to my Guide Gear Tarp so it can hang rectangular (Thanks Gargoyle and Eflat for the material...from a long time ago)
I then sewed some "snake skins" for it
I'm thinking a bishop bag is next..just trying to keep it simple and get a better feel for the machine and technique.
I was surprised that the snake skins offer so little compressibility....I think space-wise it makes more sense to keep it in the stock stuff sack but for ease of use it is better in the skins. But I may not have packed it well.
and finally for whom ever was following my previous thread I decided to go with the Singer 247 over the 201 due to a very over shedding Labrador and fear his hair will get sucked up into the 201 if it was out of its cabinet. Now if only dog hair was as warm and down......