Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 DL & Switchback
    Tarp
    Mega Ogee & OES 4S
    Insulation
    Way too many
    Suspension
    WBBB Web Strap
    I have to say, when I ordered my SB it arrived without the straps. I immediately called Dale and he took care of it. They were sent out next day air. I know mistakes can always happen and I was taken care of but what concerns me is that I am hearing a lot of incidents where they are not responding to customers emails or calls. Now I know anyone can get busy but not getting back with your customers is the thing that can ruin a company. I love my SB and LHBR and want them to keep supplying the great products they produce so I hope they step up there customer service to the next level.

Hammock
    switchback, wbbb, clark ul
    Tarp
    oes standard/ultra
    Insulation
    jrb uq/ leighlo tq
    Suspension
    diy whoopiesling
    i ordered the switchback right after traildays and recieved it with the smc descending rings and no whoopies, i did get a response from tttg and dale stated that they were out of whoopies, so they substituted them with the rings, he also offered to send the whoopies , which i accepted, so i ended up with both.
    i am sorry to hear about your trouble getting a response, i know how frustrating that can be.

Hammock
    DreamHammock Darien
    Tarp
    UGQ Hanger 12
    Insulation
    UGQ TQ, HG UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie Hook
    Images
    Strange, did anyone notice all the hammocks on tttrailgear.com are out of stock, including the speer hammock? I have seen one, maybe two hammocks out of stock before, albeit rarely. But never the whole selection! I hope everything is alright. Also, I noticed that according to the site, they have whoopies in stock.

Hammock
    wbbb 1.7 dbl /traveler 1.7 dbl
    Tarp
    camo superfly/ BMJ
    Insulation
    HG down
    Suspension
    straps/whoopies
    I called Dale once last week to ask him a question and his voice mailbox was full. He called me back within a minute and answered my one qustion that led to many more and he stuck with it until I had no more questions.
    That to me is good customer service. He did mention the person that was making his whoopie slings had moved on to something else but Dale would still offer them.

Hammock
    WB Traveler
    Tarp
    Custom OES tarp
    Insulation
    JRB Down UQ/TQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings
    Images
    I'm not really seeing the point of this anymore. The OP complained, then sold the offending gear in the for sale forum. Case closed IMO. With no clear purpose left for this thread, I am closing it.

"Civilization is the limitless multiplication of unnecessary necessities."
    - Mark Twain
    “I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.”
    - John Burroughs

• + New Posts
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123