DIY Gathered End
    Tarp
    HG Cuben w/Doors
    Insulation
    Yeti or JRB Quilt
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Images
    Nice pics! Looks like you all had a great time. Wish I could have joined you -- but maybe in September. Lookin' forward to it!
    David

The road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with weary feet, Until it joins some larger way, Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say.
    -Frodo Baggins, The Fellowship of the Ring

Hammock
    Freebird, HHExUL w/zip mod
    Tarp
    HM Suite, UGQ, HG
    Insulation
    WB Yeti, 5n1 Jerry
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BurningCedar View Post
    Nice pics! Looks like you all had a great time. Wish I could have joined you -- but maybe in September. Lookin' forward to it!
    What he said. And hopefully I'll see you in September too, BurningCedar.

Smokehouse: Love the new smokehouse and honeymoon suite tarps. I'm starting to lust after your alpaca now.

OldGringo: Looks like you were in your element in several of the pics. Unless you plan to make it to an ERL hike end of next month, then it's going to take a drive to Aggieland for us to cross paths prior to the November Texas Hang. My world is just too crazy otherwise.

Everyone else: Glad you had great weather and what looked like a great time. I love seeing the different gear set ups in Smokehouse's trip report post. If your in Texas in November, I hope you can join us at that hang.

Hammock
    WB Traveler
    Tarp
    HG 4 season cuben
    Insulation
    Yeti UQ/Burrow TQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings
    Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed meeting everyone, and Smokehouse, thanks again for the not only letting me use your tarp, but for setting it up, and in such a great place before I arrived! The weather was amazing, a wonderful respite from triple digit heat and drought here at home.
    Leigh
    aka LookinUp

He who would travel happily must travel light.
    Antoine de St. Exupery

Hammock
    Knotty Gathered DIY
    Tarp
    Hilleberg
    Insulation
    Pad
    Suspension
    whoopies

Mt. Magazine

Old Gringo picked a winner on this one. Fantastic weather, fantastic folks, great time all around. (OG you shouldn't make promises you can't keep. I can't wait for the next one. I enjoyed looking and trying all the great gear. The only down side I can come up with is I slid into the luxury of a hammock surrounded by down top and bottom, thanks a ton Smokehouse, my bank account will be groaning soon. Smokehouse, goto hangouts.com and I believe mine is the Large Double Mayan, and right now they are on sale for $60 big ones off. Great meeting everyone!!!!

Hammock
    WL Light Owl/Dangerbird
    Tarp
    WBBMJ Spinn+doors
    Insulation
    HammockGear Down!!
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Images
    I'm a bit jealous. Wish I could have joined in on the fun. Great pictures Mike. Thanks for sharing. See some of you late next month! Hope the weather is as nice then.
    "One of the best things you can do in this world is take a nap in the woods." ~ Jayber Crow by Wendell Berry

"While it may be a lot of work, the view is best from the summit." ~ an anonymous staff member of Philmont Scout Ranch

Enjoy the day
    Shane

Hammock
    WBB DL 1.1/skeeter beater/bias
    Tarp
    hg cuben/ hms
    Insulation
    hg incubator/WL uq
    Suspension
    whoopie
    Loved the pics Mike, especially the dead man sleeping .! Had a great time with everybody. It was a great group and I learned a lot.

Hey all me and Krista had a great time can't wait to do it again. Smokehouse thanks for bringing the honeymoon suit bet you can’t guess what my wife wants next. Lol.
    Old gringo and smokehouse you can count on some PM messages latter because under quilts are now at the top of my wish list.
    Thanks for great weekend everyone!!!!!

• + New Posts
  • Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456