So new to hammocks and the forum here--- Hi all ...

Was looking at the bb but after reading around find myself at SB... Im new to hammocking and living in santa barbara-- there is little to zero chance of getting to see any of the hammocks much less try them out.. So im buying on gut instinct and faith here...

The 2 things that draws me to a SB vs a bb--- is I like the idea of a better view (no wall of fabirc next to me)-- and i like the idea of being able to get in either side and lay either way...

Ok here are my questions..

Guys say the SB allows you to lay on your side easier--- how is that? Does the hammock lay flatter or broader then other hammocks?

Im 6'2" 220lbs... Not sure which SB to get... Alan seems to love the 1.9dl-- yet it would look like id be find with the 1.1dl... Im more of a comfort guy and am more then willing to carry some extra weight to be more comfy.. Is the 1.9dl wider and more "spacious" then the 1.1dl? I thought about the 1.9sl-- but i dont think id like the sag that comes with for someone my size.. Would the 1.9dl be stiffer then the 1.1dl making it more uncomfy-- or does it work the opposite-- that a stiffer flatter hammock is more comfy and allows you to sleep on your side better-- etc?

There are a few questions here-- but any thoughts that i havnt listed here that you think might help are appreciated too ..