Quote Originally Posted by yooz85 View Post
Sorry but im with Ramblinrev, $85 for a hammock sounds awfully expensive, and if that is at a discounted price then wow. but i do like the python straps. when your official website opens will you be able to buy them separately and how much do they weigh? but all in all good luck fellas i wish you well.
Yeah, I'd agree with this sentiment....

...from the design, it seems like your market would be the ENO buyer (to some degree)...the single nest is $54 at REI ($65 for double nest) with free shipping, though you'd have to get some straps extra...some good tree straps from a vendor here would be like 10 buck or so a pair...or $24.95 for the "craptastic" ENO straps...

I, of course, am not privy to the grand scheme of the marketing plan, but if the $85 dollars represents 40 to 50% off the regular retail of these hammocks in their steady state, the marketing team may find they are placing themselves in a segment of the market that will need to have a very high perceived value, and even then see somewhat limited sales for the product as presented...at that price point, you'd be competing with hammocks that have integrated bug netting...

...just some food for thought for $.02...