I'm sure the hammock will be nice if I ever get it but who in there right mind thought it was a good idea to require a signature on delivery of a less than $50 item?

I work for a living so I can't be at the house at 10:00am to sign for the package and Fedex is requiring a photo ID of the person the package is going to like it's a high dollar item. So now I have to put it on hold and drive an hour away after work to pick the stupid thing up. I'm not sure I even want to use it this summer now which is a shame since this doesn't have anything to do with the quality of the product just an unthinking office worker.

The funny part is that I live in the middle of a ten acre subdivision on a dead-end cul-de-sac. I've had UPS/FedEx drop off $500 items without every worrying about problems or theft it just doesn't happen in my area. I guess that's the difference between living on a island vs the open corn belt of the US.

~

Just food for thought if you buy from them. If you can't stay at home to sign for the box make sure to tell them to not require a signature before you pay.