HH gets +1 on CS in my book

Thanks to the great service/support at HH. I purchased an UL Backpacker which I found to be too small, they cheerfully exchanged it for an Explorer UL. I ordered an XL bubble pad to be shipped back with it. They paid return shipping! Unfortunately, the bubble pad turned out to be a small, not the XL. I spoke to a helpful rep there named Keltie, she said she will ship out the XL ASAP, and that I could keep the smaller pad as it would cost more than its value to return.
    Thanks again!
    Chris
    Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise:
    Which having no guide, overseer, or ruler,
    Provideth her meat in the summer, and gathereth her food in the harvest.
    Proverbs 6:6-8 KJV

Hammock
    HH Explorer UL with Mod 4
    Tarp
    Gargoyle Custom
    Insulation
    Leigh'Lo/HG
    Suspension
    Adjustable Straps
    Congrats on new hammock!
    Explorer UL is a great Hammock

Images
    That is some pretty good service all right!

Hammock
    All Hennessy,All Day
    Tarp
    GG12x12,WL OMW
    Insulation
    SuperShelter
    Suspension
    Garda Hitch
    Images
    that is aweasome man. Ive always loved how fast they reply to my emails but thats just good stuff there!
    Dale Gribble: I'm thinking, "new hammock." For me, laying and swaying in a hammock is like a steady morphine drip without the risk of renal failure.

Randy : yea but just remember yer roots and where ya come from....you got Hennessy in yer blood son......

Glad to hear of your good experience. It makes me confident in my Explorer UL. I know they stand by their products.

HV

As a business owner myself, I understand that the ball gets dropped sometimes. The true test of good service is not that the ball never drops, Its how that dropped ball is handled. I really looking forward to hanging in this.
    Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise:
    Which having no guide, overseer, or ruler,
    Provideth her meat in the summer, and gathereth her food in the harvest.
    Proverbs 6:6-8 KJV

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 or BIAS WWM
    Tarp
    WL Big Daddy
    Insulation
    Tewa, Speer, H.G.
    Suspension
    whoopie
    Images
    That is excellent. I had too had a positive experience with HH and their support. I had a bunch of newbie questions about their hammocks, which they patiently answered. Really appreciate it. Makes ya go back for more in the future!
    "In seed time learn, in harvest teach, in winter enjoy." -D'Signore's, Tide Mill Farm, Edmunds, Maine.

I purchased the HH Deep Jungle XL last year. When they had the sale on that if you buy a hammock worth more than $130 you get a Scout hammock & a set of free snake skins. I thought that was a pretty good deal so I brought the DJ. When I received the hammocks I was surprised that they gave me the Explorer Asym not the Scout, which was an upgrade plus another free snake skins. Good on HH! Also, several weeks ago I purchased the Typhoon rainfly but realized when I rolled it up in the snake skins the hammock & rainfly wouldn't fit into the DJ bag, together. I was going to go down the DIY road to make a stuff sack but thought if HH would help out I'll give them an email and see if the have a spare sack, which they did! They gave me a spare Expedition hammock stuff sack, & paid for the postage all for free. So with all my upgrades & free gears, all I can say from my point of view is their customer service was amazing, & I love the DJ & the Typhoon (haven't used my 'free-be' hammock yet). I definately deal with HH again.
    Last edited by Scottynz; 08-18-2011 at 05:38.

Images
    I have to agree.

The one time I needed help was because a small part that had been mailed did not arrive. They sent out the replacement by UPS which had to be more expensive than standard mail at no cost to me.

Ragnall

Hammock
    HH Exped Asym Zip, Eno double nest
    Tarp
    HH Asym
    Insulation
    Jarbridge UQ
    Suspension
    HH, tree huggers
    HH is tops i also ordered an exped asym zip last fall to get the free scout and to my suprise they sent me two exped asyms zips with snake skins they apparently ran out of scouts, i am truly satisfied with HH Productsand service.

• + New Posts