Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 DBL
    Tarp
    Camo SF
    Insulation
    Incubator
    Suspension
    Whoope Slings
    I got a email (update tracking) late this afternoon, after mine had already been delivered. Go figure. USPS, needs to work on that problem.

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird 1.1 dbl
    Tarp
    Superfly,HG CUBEN
    Insulation
    Yeti and Burrow
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    My only hope is that your USPS is crap at keeping up to date records and don't supply online tracking as they claim they do. Because if it's accurate, I'll be waiting for ever to receive my Blackbird, Camo Superfly and UQ. After one week, still says it has not left the states for Australia.

I'll give them this week, if nothing turns up. I'll be starting to jump up and down and asking questions.

Hammock
    Tarp
    Superfly,HG CUBEN
    Insulation
    Yeti and Burrow
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    This is not the only order that's gone astray using USPS. I placed two orders from whoopieslings.com

One off the whoopieslings.com order picked up for delivery on the 15th, but same as my Warbonnet order track and trace indicates has not left the states, and so far it has not turned up. Prior to this the longest I've ever waited for a parcel to turn up from the states is 7 days.

Another order I placed with whoopieslings.com picked up on the 19th, It indicates on the track and trace that it left the states. that parcel turned up a few days ago. This is what has me concerned.

I just hope it turns up and is worth the wait. A lot of money to spend with nothing to show for it so far.

It's not a great start to my plans of using this gear for a up coming one week hike, which I was very keen on taking the hammock gear on.

I don't mean to hijack this topic, but reading how all you guys out there have received there order's had me a bit and i've been waiting for over 2 weeks now.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 DBL
    Tarp
    Camo SF
    Insulation
    Incubator
    Suspension
    Whoope Slings
    Phillipsart, heres to hoping you get it in time for your hike.

Hammock
    Tarp
    Superfly,HG CUBEN
    Insulation
    Yeti and Burrow
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Quote Originally Posted by Loneoak View Post
    Phillipsart, heres to hoping you get it in time for your hike.
    I can use my Hilleberg tent on the upcoming hike. sleeping in a Hilleberg tent is nothing to sneeze at, I'll still will be very cranky I will not have the hammock for this trip.

Wanted to get my pack weight down for this trip, so I thought I would give this hammock camping a try, seeing I've been reading so many good things about it. If I'd known all the dramas and not getting the hammock in time, I probably would have purchased a lighter one man tent for my solo hikes.
    Sleeping on a Downmat in my Hilleberg tent I am finding a stiff sore back each morning, kind off hoping a hammock will cure this problem for me.

Main thing, I get what I paid for and not end up loosing my money and have nothing to show for the good money I spent, this is what I'm somewhat concerned about. The way I look at it, it should have left your country by now. something has to be going on. I've placed a lot of orders from the states this year and never had a parcel take longer than 7 days to arrive. Never again will I use USPS again. Two orders placed on the 15th and both orders I have no idea where they are.

I hope Brandon has insurance taken out on freight.

• + New Posts
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123