**Sold pending funds**
I am selling my Sangean AM/FM/TV/Wather radio. It is in excellent condition with the box, extension antenna and earbuds. This pocket radio has a small speaker as well as earphones. The analog TV band is useless now, but the AM/FM and NOAA Weather work great. This is a sophisticated little radio and originally sold for $79. I'm asking $40 including shipping to US addresses and PayPal fees. Of course I'll consider trades for hammock gear
See http://www.radiolabs.com/downloads/S...r-manuals.html to download a PDF manual.
The Sangean DT-300VW AM/FM/Weather/TV Radio is styled primarily in silver, gray, and black. You can carry the radio in your shirt pocket. This is a high-quality unit. The tuner is sensitive, the sound from the speaker is crisp and clear despite its small size, and the sound from the earphones is excellent. When you're using the earphones, the earphone cord acts as the antenna for FM, TV audio, and weather band. When you're not using the earphones, you'll need to plug in the included pigtail trailing antenna (which is basically a slim black insulated wire about 34 inches in length) to receive FM, VHF TV, and weather band broadcasts. For AM reception, the radio has an internal ferrite rod antenna.
* Phase-lock loop (PLL) synthesized radio receiver has digital LCD tuning indicator.
* Four-band shirt pocket-size radio receives AM, FM, VHF TV audio (channels 2 through 13), and NOAA weather band (WX) channels 0 through 9.
* Nine presets are available for each radio band. Presets can be set manually, or radio can set the presets automatically (radio scans through stations and sets presets based on signal strength).
* Included earbud-type earphones let you hear FM stereo broadcasts in true stereo (unless monaural mode and/or radio speaker is selected instead).
* Two scanning modes: manual scan and all-preset auto-scan.
* Integral digital quartz clock displays time as hour and minutes in 12-hour format with AM or PM. Clock has both a daily alarm and a 1 to 180-minute timer.
* Radio has a lock switch to prevent accidental changing of programmed settings.
* When earphones are being used, earphone wire acts as antenna for FM, VHF TV audio, and WX. When earphones are not being used, an included trailing pigtail antenna for these radio bands plugs into the earphone jack.
* Radio is powered by two AAA batteries.
* A low-battery icon appears in the display when battery replacement is needed.
* Tuning: digital PLL (phase-lock loop) synthesized
* Radio bands:
o AM (monaural)
o FM (stereo when earphones are used, broadcast is in stereo, and stereo mode is selected)
o VHF television audio (monaural, channels 2 through 13)
o NOAA weather band (WX) (monaural, channels 0 through 9)
* Earphone jack: 2.5 mm mini-plug, 16 or 32-ohm impedance (stereo)
* Output power: 50 mW (10% THD) via built-in speaker
* Speaker: 1.1 inch (27.9 mm) diameter, 4-ohm impedance
* Clock: digital quartz with time shown as hh:mm with AM or PM
* Alarms: daily alarm plus 1 to 180-minute timer
* Power requirements: 3 volts as supplied by two AAA (UM-4) 1.5V batteries (not included, alkaline recommended)
* Dimensions (W x H x D): 2-5/16" x 3-7/8" x 13/16" (58.7 x 98.4 x 20.6 mm)
* Weight: 3.33 ounces (94.4 grams)