I ran across a Hammock Bliss No-See-Um No More hammock that looks pretty much like a Grand Trunk Ultralight with an integrated bug screen and 6mm climbing rope for a suspension, for $60. It looks like a good deal on paper--- has anyone tried one?
No-See-Um No More Hammock Bliss is the ideal sleeping solution when pesky insects are a problem. It keeps out ALL the bugs so you can relax in complete comfort. This all new hammock features 2100 holes per square inch black no-see-um netting to keep out the smallest bugs including sand flies, fleas, gnats, midges, mosquitoes & no-see-ums. No-see-um material offers the utmost in protection as the netting is so fine, even the tiniest creatures cannot penetrate. It is the perfect hammock for camping, backpacking, hunting, hiking, kayaking and traveling. It is also great for backyards, porches and patios. Larger than a double size bed, No-See-Um No More Hammock Bliss conforms to your body so there are no pressure points or rope marks. It is constructed of super strong 100% nylon parachute material, which is soft, breathable, quick drying and is even mildew resistant. The extremely durable no-see-um netting is attached to the entire length of the hammock and is supported by 100 inches of cord per side which will allow the net to hang well above the sleeping area. Each cord conveniently packs into its own pouch attached to the top of the net. The hammock comes complete with 100 inches of 6mm super tough 100% nylon climbing rope sewn into each end so you have everything you need to attach the hammock easily just about anywhere. YKK double zippers to make it a snap to zip yourself into and out of your bug free zone. The amazing thing is that all of this fits into a 9 x 10 inch ready to go anywhere stuff sack. The stuff sack is attached to the hammock so you can never lose it. When you are relaxing in the hammock you can use the attached stuff sack as a handy gear pouch. This hammock is also completely reversible so when bugs are not a problem just pack the cord into its pouch and flip the hammock over. The hammock is strength tested to 350 pounds and weighs only 28 ounces. No-See-Um No More Hammock Bliss is your ultimate outdoor bug free hammock sleeping solution. Experience bliss.
* 2100 holes per square inch black nylon No-See-Um netting to keep out the smallest bugs including sand flies, fleas, midges, gnats, mosquitoes & no-see-ums so you can relax in complete pest free comfort.
* Perfect for camping, backpacking, hunting, hiking, kayaking and traveling.
* Incredibly comfortable - larger than a double sized bed.
* Conforms to your body - no pressure points or annoying rope marks.
* Easy access into the bug free zone with inside & outside YKK double zippers.
* Hammock complete with its own suspension system - 770 lb. test inches of 6mm super tough 100% nylon climbing rope sewn into each end.
* Climbing rope give you everything you need to set up with ease.
* No-See-Um netting is supported by 100 inches of attached cord on each side.
* Store the attached cord in the handy Velcro pouch at the top of the netting.
* Convenient storage pouch for the cord is attached to the net
* Constructed of soft, breathable and quick drying 100% nylon parachute material which resists rot and mildew.
* Triple stitching with nylon thread for extra strength.
* Reversible - just flip to use as a regular hammock bliss.
* Fits into a 8 x 9 Inch - impossible to lose - attached stuff sack.
* Attached stuff sack is handy gear pouch when you are relaxing in the hammock.
* Compact and lightweight - weighs only 28oz.
* Strength tested to 350 Lbs.
* Machine washable & dryable.
* Made of: 100% nylon.
* Size: 9' 10" x 4'11"
* Weight: 30 oz.