Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Hammock
    Dual Layer WB Blackbird
    Tarp
    OES Cuben
    Insulation
    SnugFit
    Images
    I'm sure attroll will put it on the homepage at some point.
    “Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it." -Terry Pratchett

Premium Quality, Fresh Roasted Coffee
    www.meancatcoffee.com

Hammock
    Dream Hammock
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    20* zepplin/DIY TQ
    Suspension
    Straps/Buckles
    Images
    Dude, that is really cool
    Yosemite Sam: Are you trying to make me look a fool?
    Bugs: You don't need me to make you look like a fool.
    Yosemite Sam: Yer deerrrnnn right I don't!

Hammock
    DIY Wbbb Clone
    Tarp
    12x10 Cat cut DIY
    Suspension
    Ring Buckles
    Images
    Update: Just got my coffee mug, other than it having a smaller logo than what's for sale now, it looks great! I guess I have a one of a kind HF Mug. I'll post a pic when I find the camera that my wife hid on me.

When those that ordered stuff receive it, please post what you think of it. Thanks.

Cafe Press does top quality work. Just so you know what technologies they use:

CafePress.com uses many state of the art technologies to produce the items we sell. Each of these technologies has its own strengths and weaknesses in relation to color reproduction. Each process has it's own color space, or number of colors that it can accurately produce. CafePress.com has made the conscious choice to allow each process to use it's entire color space to allow maximum image quality. Because each process is unique and cannot achieve the same color space, some colors may vary between processes. We are continuing to come up with new technologies and processes to deal with color - stay tuned!

Digital Press printing
    We use state of the art digital printing presses to print your goods, these aren't what you see down at the local copy shop. Each press costs over a quarter of a million dollars and employs the most cutting edge technology to create high quality prints. All images are printed at 144 lpi creating beautiful detailed output. CafePress.com is dedicated to using the best presses in the world, we are constantly attending industry shows and upgrading our presses whenever quality can be increased.

Thermal wax resin printing
    Thermal wax resin printing allows us to print directly onto your cd at an amazing 160 lpi (typical retail cd's are printed using screenprinting which yields a maximum 85-120 lpi). Thermal wax resin printing uses heat to create a permanent bond between the cd and the image. The result is a durable print that is waterproof and scratch resistant. You can be assured that the result is not only beautiful, but durable.

Heat Transfer
    Heat Transfers are printed on our high speed digital printing press. They are as durable as screen printing, but offer more detail. Heat Transfers use heat to create a bond between the resin and the t-shirt locking the ink between the two layers. Heat Transfers have a slight plastic feel when first worn, however, this feel will diminish after washing.

Direct Printing
    With Direct Printing, we print direct-to-fabric with no transfers. The result is a matte image that moves with the garment because the ink is actually embedded in the fabric for ultimate wearable comfort. After a few washes, you will notice the great durability of Direct Printing. That means greater image staying power.

Sublimation
    Sublimation uses heat-activated inks that change into a gas when heated and have the ability to bond with polyester or acrylic surfaces. Once the process of sublimation takes place your image is permanently tattooed to your product. Sublimation will leave the surface of your product smooth to the touch, and can reproduce photo quality images. CafePress.com uses a special coating for all of our hard goods, making your products dishwasher and microwave safe.

Digital inkjet
    Our 6 color digital inkjet printer produces high quality fine art reproductions. Printed on acid free paper with pigment based archival inks, you can be assured your print will stand the test of time.

Large format digital inkjet
    Our state of the art 6 color large format inkjet printers produce vivid photo quality posters. Printed on glossy paper, your poster will pop with detail and clarity. We use pigment based inks that are both durable and provide a large color gamut for exceptional poster quality.

The process used for products:

Digital press printing
    - All paper products (wall calendar, calendar print, journal, greeting card, postcard, mini poster print)
    - All sticker products (bumper sticker, oval sticker, rectangular sticker)
    - Books (all sizes)
    - License plate frame
    - Buttons and magnets
    - CD booklets and tray cards
    - Wall clock
    - Thermal wax resin printing
    - CD

Heat Transfer
    - Apparel* (except for Dark T-shirts, Infant T-shirts, and Infant Bodysuits)
    - Mousepad
    - Pillow
    - BBQ Apron

Direct Printing
    - Apparel*
    - Caps

* Apparel have the option to offer Heat Transfer, Direct Printing, or both. Some apparel are not offered for Heat Transfer or Direct Printing. The printing process offered will be noted in the Product Page.

Comparison Chart for both printing options

Sublimation
    - All ceramics (mug, large mug, stein, tile box, tile coaster)
    - All hats (black cap, trucker cap)
    - Messenger bag
    - Keepsakes

Digital inkjet
    - Framed prints (all sizes)

Large format digital inkjet
    - Large and small posters
    Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time. ~Steven Wright

Hammock
    Dual Layer WB Blackbird
    Tarp
    OES Cuben
    Insulation
    SnugFit
    Images
    Okay. I think I got this thread to show up on the home page. Can someone confirm they are seeing this?
    “Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it." -Terry Pratchett

www.meancatcoffee.com

Hammock
    WB Traveler
    Tarp
    ZPacks CF
    Insulation
    Te-Wa / HG / WB
    Suspension
    Whoopie Hooks
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by headchange4u View Post
    Okay. I think I got this thread to show up on the home page. Can someone confirm they are seeing this?
    Confirmed.
    “I think that when the lies are all told and forgot the truth will be there yet. It dont move about from place to place and it dont change from time to time. You cant corrupt it any more than you can salt salt.” - Cormac McCarthy

Hammock
    Dual Layer WB Blackbird
    Tarp
    OES Cuben
    Insulation
    SnugFit
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by angrysparrow View Post
    Confirmed.
    Thanks. I'm hoping the sticky will keep it there.

www.meancatcoffee.com

OK I'm getting a thong too...think I'll get one to match the color of my eyes.

Fred

Hammock
    Clark North American
    Tarp
    Golite Cave 2 tarp
    Insulation
    Exped downmat 7
    I insist on pictures

Quote Originally Posted by USAIR View Post
    OK I'm getting a thong too...think I'll get one to match the color of my eyes.

Fred
    I would love to have some patches made...a nice big one for my hammock and a smalled, longer one to sew on a visor...maybe even a medium one for my pack. Is the logo trademarked? I have places online that can make me patches but I don't really want to be breaking any law...
    Last edited by mataharihiker; 04-05-2008 at 08:17.

Hammock
    DIY Wbbb Clone
    Tarp
    12x10 Cat cut DIY
    Suspension
    Ring Buckles
    Images
    Just ask ATTroll, as long as your not selling them to make money off of it, it shouldn't be an issue.

I don't know why Cafe Press doesn't offer the patches, they use them on the hats.

If you want the file I use, let me know and I can send it to you.
    Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time. ~Steven Wright

Hammock
    Clark North American
    Tarp
    Golite Cave 2 tarp
    Insulation
    Exped downmat 7
    Thanks for letting me know how to go about it...I sent ATTroll a PM...if he says OK then you can send me the file you used...that would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by Iafte View Post
    Just ask ATTroll, as long as your not selling them to make money off of it, it shouldn't be an issue.

I don't know why Cafe Press doesn't offer the patches, they use them on the hats.

If you want the file I use, let me know and I can send it to you.

• + New Posts
  • Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast