Hello all,

I received my Ultralight Travel hammock yesterday and spent time finding the sag that I like. Now, I would like to find the best way to be able to attach a ridgeline that could be removed when I like to lounge.

There seems to be a million different ways to add a ridge line. I want to add one that can be removable, something very simple. So far I have read that having a one end knotted onto the hammock and the other end attached with a biner is a great idea. But where exactly does the biner connect to on the hammock?? Do I need to make a knot on the suspension to attach the biner to? Any info would be great!