Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I've placed an order for WBBB and Superfly over 6 weeks ago and it still isn't ready to go.
    Then it will take 3-4 weeks to get to Europe.

If it was any other store I'd be alarmed and I'd probably cancel my order, but after reading so many favorable reports about WB and quick (laconic) correspondence with Brandon I'm confident it will be OK.

P.S.
    Hello everybody.
    I've been here for a while, but I'm waiting for my gear to make an introduction.

The Beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota
    Hammock
    WARBONNET 1.1 DOUBLE, DIY BRIDGE
    Tarp
    DIY ARGON CAMO/BMJ
    Insulation
    DIY DOWN TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    STRAPS/BUCKLES
    there's another part to this that hasn't been mentioned in this thread that i can see

and that is, if you've done any research at all on the hammock forums you should be well aware that sometimes orders from some of our cottage makers can take some time, so a person should know this going into it

i mean if i ask somebody how long something is going to take and they tell me 6 months, it would be unfair of me to call them after a week and want to know where my stuff is

this isn't directed towards anyone on here at all

just pointing out the fact that all of the cottage makers here on the forums have never tried to deceive anyone and make promises they can't keep, i'm sure it does happen from time to time when unseen things come up, but from everything i have ever seen they are all very straight forward and honest when it comes to this......they even chime in and try and help people out when they're having problems with a competitors product, that speaks volumes about all of them

boot
    The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us. ~Bill Watterson

Hammock
    WBBB
    Tarp
    SUPERFLY!!!
    Insulation
    No Sniv & Yeti
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    stick with brandon - in my personal experience, he went above and beyond -- answering many inquiries very promptly, many emails in the middle of the night! he's a stand up guy -- and, goes without saying, the gear is top shelf.

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird
    Images
    I recently ordered a WBBB and received it in short order. I believe it took about two weeks before I received my notification that my order had been shipped. I was very pleased with turnaround time.

Sluggie

I finally ordered a Blackbird and Majamba tarp on August 25th and was hoping it would show up this week. After seeing this thread I think that this week might be a little optimistic, but -

Good things come to those who wait, but I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas!!!

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 Dbl
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    Jarbidge / Owyhee
    Suspension
    Adjustable Web
    Images
    I too ordered a tarp and Blackbird for my wife back in August and as the tarp was backordered I figured three weeks. However, my wife was less than happy that I ordered her hammock with the backordered tarp. Now she has to wait. I already received my Blackbird last month, so I've been hanging in the backyard getting stinkeye from the wife. Aside from the wifes ire, I have to agree with the other folks. Brandons stuff is worth the wait! The Blackbird is fantastic. Be patient, it will make the first hang all the sweeter!
    The ox is slow, but the earth is patient.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1dbl,Hennessy Exped
    Tarp
    WB Super fly
    Insulation
    HG tq/uq (soon)
    Suspension
    diy whoopie
    Images
    You're doing it wrong. You are waiting for YOUR hammock, and borrowing hers. Give it back and the peace will return.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 Dbl
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    Jarbidge / Owyhee
    Suspension
    Adjustable Web
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by shumway View Post
    You're doing it wrong. You are waiting for YOUR hammock, and borrowing hers. Give it back and the peace will return.
    Yes, I tried that first. She said forget it, she will wait for her own hammock and be the first one to nap in it! I placated her with one of the AHE Jarbidge UQ when they were on sale!
    The ox is slow, but the earth is patient.

• + New Posts
  • Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234