BIAS XL Camper, ENO DN
    Tarp
    12x10 WL tarp
    Insulation
    Junebug quilts
    Suspension
    WS, TH, ET
    Images
    Just out of curiosity how long will this offer last?
    Life looks better from a BIAS hammock.

Senior Member mountain_man_mike's Avatar
    Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    DIY silnylon
    Insulation
    DIY CLIMASHIELD UQ
    Suspension
    DIY hugs & whoopie
    I think I saw "through September 30th" in the promotion but things could have changed. I hope the offer is still good when color options that blend better into nature are available. It looks like a nice hammock and their committment to people and planet is remarkable.
    Happy Trails to one and all.
    Enjoy the outdoors wisely and elevate your perspective.

Modified Penny Wood Stove instructional Video-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fPlHqsYy38

Hammock Wheel https://www.hammockforums.net/forum/...09#post1035609

Another Really cool JC Penny Puffer instructional- https://www.hammockforums.net/forum/...141#post953141

Hammock
    ENO for now
    I'll admit to being a touch disappointed that this deal is cheaper than what the earliest adopters on Kickstarter got.

Hammock
    Most
    Tarp
    Sea to Summit
    Insulation
    Down
    Suspension
    Becket Hitch
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pbryon View Post
    I'll admit to being a touch disappointed that this deal is cheaper than what the earliest adopters on Kickstarter got.
    This is a special HF-only deal. This is a promotion, not a part of their launching event. Companies do specials and discounts all the time, right? I felt the same way when I bought the first-gen Kindle for $400 and I get the "stare" from my wife every time the new Kindles drop in price. Oh well. That's what happens for early adopters.

In a year, KAMMOKs might retail for $50 instead of being discounted to $50. Who knows? Take a risk? Buy now or wait? Up to you.

Hammock
    Kammok ROO
    Tarp
    in development
    Insulation
    in development
    Suspension
    Python Straps
    Hey Pbryon! This is deal doesn't include the stainless insulated bottle ($30 value) and the Kickstarter backers will receive all their gear first. Also, Kickstarter backers will benefit from being the 1st's for years to come (if you are a Kickstarter backer you will receive info on this soon). This HF deal is for the guys looking to gear test at a discount.

The KAMMOK line will not be a discount line...ever. This isn't really a discount in our eyes. This is a promotion for the HF community for gear testing purposes and we are rewarding people who pre-order with the price break.

Much Love!
    WWW.KAMMOK.COM
    FACEBOOK
    TWITTER
    Join The MOB™ - Kammok's social network for outdoor enthusiasts making a difference

Hammock
    Kammok ROO
    Tarp
    in development
    Insulation
    in development
    Suspension
    Python Straps
    Thanks to the many who have taken advantage of this pre-order promotion! The 50% off promotion ends today... no pressure, just a friendly reminder. Hope everyone gets some great hang-time this weekend! I know I'll be kammoking!

Much Love

Greg
    WWW.KAMMOK.COM
    FACEBOOK
    TWITTER
    Join The MOB™ - Kammok's social network for outdoor enthusiasts making a difference

Hammock
    Freebird, HHExUL w/zip mod
    Tarp
    HM Suite, UGQ, HG
    Insulation
    WB Yeti, 5n1 Jerry
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Images
    I participtated in the Kickstarter program with the Back Country Boiler and actually paid a little more than asked to (tip requested to help maker). I waited months for the item, and when I got it, I was impressed as well as pumped about being one of the first AND knowing that my support helped get a business started for someone who put in a ton of work. Since then there have been mods made and even custom etching available to new buyers that was not available to me and the price may be lower, (not sure, but not checking either). That comes with the territory.

Same thing with the early purshase on the Emberlit Stove. A great item and I was glad to get it. Now a new lighter weight one is coming out.

You're right, there may be cheaper deals down the road or ones with more frills, but for me, no one twisted my arm to get in early and I thought the price was fair when I paid it and I was satisfied with the deal I made. More so when I had items in hand.

I hope your experience with your new hammock and the extras added to the kickstart purchase turn out to be well worth the cost.

Thank you for helping this business get off the ground.

Hammock
    Kammok ROO
    Tarp
    in development
    Insulation
    in development
    Suspension
    Python Straps
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleMJM View Post
    I participtated in the Kickstarter program with the Back Country Boiler and actually paid a little more than asked to (tip requested to help maker). I waited months for the item, and when I got it, I was impressed as well as pumped about being one of the first AND knowing that my support helped get a business started for someone who put in a ton of work. Since then there have been mods made and even custom etching available to new buyers that was not available to me and the price may be lower, (not sure, but not checking either). That comes with the territory.

Same thing with the early purshase on the Emberlit Stove. A great item and I was glad to get it. Now a new lighter weight one is coming out.

You're right, there may be cheaper deals down the road or ones with more frills, but for me, no one twisted my arm to get in early and I thought the price was fair when I paid it and I was satisfied with the deal I made. More so when I had items in hand.

I hope your experience with your new hammock and the extras added to the kickstart purchase turn out to be well worth the cost.

Thank you for helping this business get off the ground.

Thanks for the support! As newer members of the HF community we want play our part in adding value to this really special group. There is a rich culture here and we are excited to be part of it!
    WWW.KAMMOK.COM
    FACEBOOK
    TWITTER

Hammock
    Dream Hammock
    Tarp
    HG Cuben Camo
    Insulation
    HG Incubator
    Suspension
    Whoopies

Kammocks

OK,

I went in on this at the last minute. We'll see how the straps and roo stack up.

Hammock
    Warbonnet Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Superfly
    Insulation
    Warbonnet Lynx
    Suspension
    Dutch/Dynaglide
    Are all the pre-orders shipping this week, or just the kickstarter ones? Will they have tracking?

• + New Posts
  • Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast