Had my first overnight hang last night. I say first overnight hang as I have spent plenty of time in a rope hammock in the backyard and such, but last night was a different story.

I actually 'camped out' on my patio as I couldn't wait to go out this weekend (which I still not sure if I will be able to go anyway) and I felt that was a pretty good place to do a test run.

It didn't hurt that I received the WB Traveler that I took off of Rip Waverly's hands as well as my order from Stu at Whoopie Slings yesterday to complete my setup. And I was just dying to pull out the Jarbridge I purchased during Arrowhead's big 2nd Anniversary sale as well as a Gar-Quilt I picked up from Randy at Gargoyle Gear.

It also didn't hurt that we had a bit of a cold front blow in that brought a lot of clouds yesterday as well as some much needed rain AND dropped the temps down into the 70s for the day and cooler during the night.

I got everything setup last night and was able to have a good first night in the hammock. I have a little bit of tweaking to do as I felt like I slid down in the hammock a couple of times last night. But the Gar-Quilt and the Jarbridge both worked like a charm. I checked the temp right around 3 am and it was 59* and I was plenty comfortable. No doubt in my mind that I could go lower as well.

Got up this morning and packed everything up for practice and must say that it went a little quicker than I expected.

Am planning on pulling it out again this evening and trying it again. I might even see if my 12 week old lab pup will join me tonight. But I may not be quite brave enough for that just yet.

I guess that is all now for this report other than to thank all those on these forums that I have learned from and been inspired by and who have helped me to get up off the ground.

Thanks!