Looks like the HH section has been a bit slow. So, I thought I would ask a question. I realize this could go in the Arrowhead forum too but since we aren't doin' much here thought I would post it here. I also put it here since I am looking for experience with this UQ on HH's.
I have been looking around for a UQ, I think I would like a full length. As such I have been looking at the Potomac from KAQ I was wondering what your experiences have been on the following items.
1. What is the lowest you have been in it comfortably without the extra insulation added, and or with the insulation added Please specify which yours was made.
2. Initial setup observations and normal issues getting it set on your HH, let us know which HH you put it on too.
3. Give me your general up down thoughts on it. What was good, what was bad or could have been better.
4. How does it work in and around the 45-50 degree range? Is it to much? Can you vent it well enough to use it at those temps?
5. How well does this go from an expedition to an explorer or even a double bottom Jungle if you have experience with it. I am guessing it doesn't work with the Safari but if you have tried it let me know how that went too. (Still trying to decide which HH will be my next purchased hammock.)
I know there are other UQ's out there but to keep the discussion on topic please just give me thoughts on the Potomac or a DIY copy would work too.
Thanks guys I appreciate your input here