Hello all!

I have been reading a bunch about all this stuff and have a question. Several folks mention that once the temps hit 70 you'll probably need some under insulation. This has me concerned.

I would really like to go the 2nd annual Halloween Hang with the gang in Indy the end of October. However, I'll be lucky to have a hammock by then, let alone all the "trimmings".

Honestly, I'm really quite affraid that I'll be too cold. I'm not a cold blooded person, and I'm not affraid of camping in the cold, but the hamock in the cold without the proper equipment makes me nervous.

Here's my plan. I'm going to buy a Grand Trunk UL hammock. I plan on putting my Big Agnus air mat in the hammock (maybe even a CCF pad if need be on top of that.) I have a good sleeping bag that will handle the temps no problem (but MAN is that thing heavy!)

Do you guys/gals think that this set up will work alright? I really don't want to freeze, and I'm not affraid to sleep on the ground if I have to, but I don't really want to.

Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated!

pax,
lost