I'm having a small problem with my Jarbridge UQ (but I think it's a configuration problem, not a problem with the UQ itself).

I set everything up and tighten the shock cord on the UQ, I even wrap the shock cord around the lock to prevent it from slipping.

But during the night, the UQ slips down and there's an air gap between the hammock and the UQ. Even though the air there is warm (when I stick my hand down), the hammock gets cool/cold (lower back and thighs). I even tried a piece of string over the ridge line to keep the UQ up, but that didn't help. From what I can see. the lenght of the shock cord is the same (i.e. no slip through the cord lock)

I'm using a DD Frontline. The UQ is clipped to the whoopie slings as close to the hammock as possible.

I don't really know where to start adjusting. I was thinking that maybe the sag wasn't enough, but the CRL is as short as possible. Do I have to have more tension on the UQ's suspension (which seems hard to accomplish without the shock cord slipping)?

Any ideas?