I was really intrigued by the Ogee tarp when I first saw it. So, I decided to re-create it out of Tyvek. I named it the Ty-gee. It went together nicely. I used Tyvek tape to attach the "wings". I used Tyvek tape and duct tape to make the tie-outs.
Unfortunately it's not QUITE wide enough for my bridge since my bridge uses 36" wide spreader bars. It actually is JUST wide enough but the bars rub.
I used mason line for the guy lines and prussics with simple poly rope from Wally world for the RL. All of these materials I had on hand already. So all in all this tarp cost me 10 bucks for the roll of tape.
I apologize for the picture quality.