Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 dbl.
    Tarp
    WBSuperfly w/doors
    Insulation
    JRB TQ & UQ quilts
    Suspension
    Web
    Check out Warbonnet Blackbird hammocks. They should suit you fine. If they don't I know Brandon has made some custom ones for even double dog heavier fellas than you.
    "In your face space coyote"-HJS

Banned
    Hammock
    WBB 1.7 Double,DIY traveler
    Tarp
    hennessy hex,DIY
    Insulation
    Pad
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Pulled the trigger and ordered the HH.

Hammock
    HH Custom & WBBB
    Tarp
    Wilderness Logic
    Suspension
    Web Suspension
    Good call on the HH Safari. I'm 6''1", over 3 bills, and always used the Explorer deluxe with worry. Tried the WBBB cause folks around here love em. It was nice, to be sure. but I still like the HH lay better. I've laid in a Safari before and was in love. I called Hennessy and spoke with a salesperson concerning the big discount sale. For 49 bucks I got the Safari Classic, less the bugnet. Thats why they are so cheap, netting was damaged. The good news, Ridgeline is still intact, and all suspension including straps came with. The guys at 2QZQ are on leave for a couple weeks, so I'm gonna try and make the bug net with zippers myself. I think the Safari is one of the most comfortable hammocks out there for big guys. The WBBB is good a sized hammock, the Safari, is bigger!

Hammock
    HH Explorer Deluxe
    Tarp
    HH Asym
    Insulation
    HH Super Shelter
    Suspension
    WHOOPIE AND STRAPS
    oh wow a safari for 50 bucks is it the bottom entry or zipper im totally interested did they have any with nets intacked or with the side zipper

Banned
    Hammock
    Tarp
    hennessy hex,DIY
    Insulation
    Pad
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    They are the classic bottom entery they have them with the nets check out the for sale section here and look for odds and ends. for the price list.

Bigbogg

Quote Originally Posted by BigTurtle View Post
    oh wow a safari for 50 bucks is it the bottom entry or zipper im totally interested did they have any with nets intacked or with the side zipper

Hammock
    HH Explorer Deluxe
    Tarp
    HH Asym
    Insulation
    HH Super Shelter
    Suspension
    WHOOPIE AND STRAPS
    where you typed "HERE" i assumed that you had a link or a spreadsheet or something i cant find the list if you have it i would love to see it plzz you can pm me with it if you like

Banned
    Hammock
    Tarp
    hennessy hex,DIY
    Insulation
    Pad
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Look here to find it.
    http://www.hammockforums.net/forum/s...707#post561707

Quote Originally Posted by BigTurtle View Post
    where you typed "HERE" i assumed that you had a link or a spreadsheet or something i cant find the list if you have it i would love to see it plzz you can pm me with it if you like

Hammock
    E.N. dbl, Exped Scout, G.T. pro
    Tarp
    H.H Hexfly,
    Insulation
    pad
    Suspension
    Whoopie pie
    Images
    I currently use the Eno Dbl and I plan to order a warbonnet bug net, Iam 6 foot 375# ( remember with every bounce in the hammock, the load in the hammock will be increased by the torque of the movement) Only probs ive ever had is with the suspension, not the hammock, (just straps, no whoopies now) After talking to a few guys at hangs, Iam getting the warrbonnet bug net for ease of entry on the side with a zipper and it is also easier to adjust the underquilt without a built in net, Guys our size have more prob. maneuvering in the hammock, this allows the most mobility with your gear to minimize our personal movement. This also allows for not bringing a bug net in colder temps. Iam curious to find out which rout you go.
    "They sell canned water ...they call it Coors."

Hammock
    HH Explorer Deluxe
    Tarp
    HH Asym
    Insulation
    HH Super Shelter
    Suspension
    WHOOPIE AND STRAPS
    cool thanks ive got it and contemplating on the safari w/o the net then adding one latter on
    thanks

Banned
    Hammock
    Tarp
    hennessy hex,DIY
    Insulation
    Pad
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    I pulled the trigger and ordered the safari without the bugnet for 49 bucks.

Bigbogg

Quote Originally Posted by Myteathor View Post
    I currently use the Eno Dbl and I plan to order a warbonnet bug net, Iam 6 foot 375# ( remember with every bounce in the hammock, the load in the hammock will be increased by the torque of the movement) Only probs ive ever had is with the suspension, not the hammock, (just straps, no whoopies now) After talking to a few guys at hangs, Iam getting the warrbonnet bug net for ease of entry on the side with a zipper and it is also easier to adjust the underquilt without a built in net, Guys our size have more prob. maneuvering in the hammock, this allows the most mobility with your gear to minimize our personal movement. This also allows for not bringing a bug net in colder temps. Iam curious to find out which rout you go.

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast