I'm looking for somebody that could buy around 60ft of amsteel blue (1/8" or 5/32") for me and send it in a regular envelope to Belgium/Europe.. More is ok too, as long as fits an envelope of some sort and the price is right. I'd pay up front (and hope whomever helps me out will actually send me the rope ) with paypal for the rope+shipping. Regular envelope shipping shouldn't be too expensive I hope.

The ebay shop I got it from last time, doesn't have it any more. I tried finding it over here in other places, but prices are very high IF they have it at all. I tried an alternative, which was stronger for the same diameter as the amsteel, but it didn't work out well since the spliced rope slipped out of itself during transport or setup (too little stress made it slip ).

Anyway, thanks to anybody who can help me out!

(I don't want to buy from a retailer directly because they want me to buy for at least 50$ and shipping is too high - Starting from 30$ (product + shipping) my country is allowed to add 33$ to the price for rendering me the service of offering it to customs (we don't get the option of doing it ourselves to avoid this cost). After that they add on another 21% to the total (product + shipping + offering to customs service = total).