How many of you guys use a full length underquilt with your WBB? I've been struggling to keep mine under me without a lot of fiddling throughout the night. I am a big tall guy (6'3" 230#) so being fairly new to hammocking I thought I'd be more comfortable with a full quilt but am now wondering if I should go with a 3/4. Weight isn't too much of an issue for me because I mostly am Kayaking or camping with scouts where we don't go back in too far (at least not yet my boys are still cubs). It stays around my shoulders okay but from my waist down it moves a lot... Is the footbox to blame? I rigged my underquilt with shock chords and slide locks on all four corners and have tried it super tight and loose, I've also tried to loosen the corner around the footbox while keeping the other corners tight. I made a space blanket/ccf segmented pad from directions from a member on here that I ended up having to use last week in the UP of MI when it got down to 35 degrees but had a lot of moisture in the morning (I was toasty warm though!) Is it the IX in my Shamu is just too slippery against the nylon? Sorry this is kind of rambling any advice would be appreciated, I am tired of waking up with a cold butt!