Quote Originally Posted by Phillipsart View Post
I like the see-thru aspect of the cuben tarps from what I can see on the video. Probably the only opportunity I will ever get to see one in person, is if I purchase one myself.

The only, maybe slight drawback to the see-thru aspect on the material, is other hikers watching you as you change.
I haven't had a problem. It's more like a blurred screen than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Fronkey View Post
That intro was AWESOME! It had me laughing pretty hard dude.

I can't believe how much room is inside it too. I like how stormcrow just added on to his others and I think that would be a really easy way to help crank some out faster when more people want one.

Great job on the video and keep throwing Bumble in your vids. The kid makes an awesome water monkey side kick.

Fronkey
Ha glad you liked it. Had that intro in my head for 3 months. It was eating away at me forever! Music was a bit hard to find but I snagged it on a lucky google search.

I had to brush up on my jedi training to get the candles and lights to move. Have you ever been heckled by a 2 foot green monchichi?? It's degrading

The goal is to get the bumble on the trail in a couple of years. We shall see how that progresses.