Or in general

OK Folks I have been doing some serious R & D here lately and I feel as if I need to share my thought process with you all to gain a better insight of where I may end up as a result.

First I will give my current winter set up and then digress from there

WBBB 1.0 DL
HMG FL 20F Incubator UQ
JRB 0F Old Rag Mountain TQ
OES MacCat Standard Tarp
Custom Momentum 90 Winter Sock

OK So here is my thinking...I originally bought the DL because I can put a pad in it which will keep my pack weight down...we all know how I am about that

But Since my discover of down UQ's I seriously don't think I am going to go back to pads. So I no longer need a DL hammock and since its winter time I don't use the mosquito net on my WBBB I just leave it open any way...so I don't have to zip and unzip every time I want to get in and out. Hence where the Traveler comes into play (I have done my research there as well and have decided on that hammock....I am a long fellow and the other hammocks are just to short and narrow.) I basically only need "something" to sleep in, and not the other items that come with the Black Bird. Plus I will be dropping hammock weight which will be augmented by the gain in weight for winter downy goodness

So then my brain says...well hey since you already take an insulative layer (Patagonia Capiline 1 top and bottom) and a down jacket (Montbell UL Down Inner) as part of your clothing in the summer, you could probably get away with a 1/2 40F UQ and a 1/2 pad from my knees to my feet (and attach it like WL does in his demo video.) And then a 50F TQ since I wear the other clothing any way...It gets down to about 35F-40F in most places I sleep in the 3 season. So with that combo I still don't need a DL hammock either...and then I just could use a bug sock for the skeeter season. And in reality with that summer set up I think I will be lighter then I am now with my current 3 season set up....so I may not need the WBBB at all. Like I said, I digress.

So what do you guys think...am I thinking clearly here or has the fumes form my shop gotten to me. Problem is...I love my WBBB and it would be hard to give up.

Thanks for the input in advance.