Pella Bird n Lite Upland Pack Vest. I bought this a few years ago at Cabela’s and have worn it about 3 or 4 times while out squirrel hunting. Here it is on the Pella site. Blaze orange shoulders and a plethora of pockets. Mine is in excellent condition. Size Large. I just don’t use it enough to justify keeping it. I’m seeing prices online range from $105 to $115. I’m asking $60 shipped.

Campmor rain chaps. Medium blue color with a string at the top of each to tie them up to a pack or pants belt. There are snaps at the bottom to cinch down the cuffs. I wore these once at Dolly Sods and they’ve been stored away ever since. There are a few marks (sort of a stain) that do not affect usability. If you don’t want to carry rain pants these are a nice substitute. The legs are 38” long at the longest point - the tops angle. $7.50 shipped.

Patagonia Men’s Baggies Shorts in dark tan with built-in mesh brief. These are very similar to the Baggies shown on Patagonia’s website here except that mine have a 3” inseam instead of the 5”. From Patagonia’s website:
They are made from a quick-drying, water-repellent nylon, and have a casual fit and an elasticized waistband with internal drawstring. Other features include a polyester mesh lining, a rear snap pocket and front pockets (with self-draining mesh corners) that are positioned to reduce drag in the water.
As far as I can remember I have never worn these. Even though I list the color as dark tan it is sort of a slightly lighter shade of Coyote Brown. These are size Large. These cost $45 new, I’m asking $20 shipped.

Performance Bicycling Long Sleeve Cycling Jersey with a 13” front zipper (zip-t style). Not sure of the fabric but it is a synthetic. 3 part rear pocket. This is in excellent condition and I can remember wearing it only a time or two. This jersey is a Medium size and the color is deep purple and the material is somewhere between lightweight and midweight - probably a bit more on the lightweight side. Made in the USA. $7.50 shipped.

Moriarty hand-knit wool sweater made in Stowe, Vermont. Black with purple snowflake pattern. Near new condition. While I know that this may not be standard backpacking/hiking apparel it is a nice piece and would be a nice addition to someone’s wardrobe. It was only worn once or twice. $55 plus shipping.

LL Bean wool toboggan cap. This is listed as 100% wool, acrylic liner - I don’t see the acrylic. This is a Moriarty style with the pointy top. Purple background with a back center band with white wolves, red trees above and other patterns. Excellent condition. $7.50 shipped.

Patagonia El Cap fleece pants. Size large, hunter green color. Good condition except for a dime-size hole on inside of the left leg. $15 shipped.

Glacier Glove 2mm neoprene gloves with slits on thumb & index finger for fishing. Exc. cond. $20 shipped.

Payment by Paypal or postal money order. Thanks for looking.