Images

SOLD: Gear Closet Clean Out: Hennessy, MacCat, Eureka, Magellan

GENERAL INFO

1. Please contact me via PM. This way I can easily keep track of who contacted me first about the items.
    2. I have a Personal PayPal account. I would prefer to not receive payment by credit card or debit card. I prefer payment by means of PayPal Balance, PayPal Instant Transfer, or PayPal eCheck.
    3. I never leave my gear in the sun. I almost always set-up camp at night (or a few hours before) and break it down in the morning. As you may know, exposure to sunlight will weaken materials.
    4. I always air-dry and air-out my gear indoors before putting it away for storage. My gear does not have funky smells or weird growths on it.
    5. Shipping will be actual shipping. All items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail in either a $8.95 box or a $12.95 box. Insurance is mandatory and adds about $2.00.
    6. Multiple items will be combined to reduce shipping.

Hennessy Hammock, Ultralite Explorer A-sym: New Price = about $150.00; Used Price = $60.00

1. I bought this hammock new directly from Hennessy Hammocks without the tarp about four years ago.
    2. It comes with the stuff sack, the snake skins, and upgraded tree huggers.
    3. One of the snake skins has a bit of embroidery on it. This indicates the foot end of the hammock.
    4. The tree huggers are new and made from 1.5 inch webbing purchased from www.strapworks.com. These do not stretch like the Hennessy huggers!
    5. This hammock has been used less than 10 times and is in good shape. It had a slight manufacturing defect that my wife (a high-end tailor for 7 years) fixed better than new. It was repaired after discussing the issue with Tom Hennessy. You should not let this repair scare you away. The hammock is in excellent condition.

MacCat Deluxe: New Price = $115; Used Price = $95.00

1. The color is grey.
    2. I bought this tarp new about four years ago. I have used it less than ten times. It is in excellent condition!
    3. It comes with custom matching silnylon snakes skins and a stuff sack.

Eureka Gossamer: New Price = (I forgot); Used Price = $40.00:

1. This tent is in great condition. I used it less than five times.
    2. The seam sealer that I used on it (supplied by Eureka) is a bit flakey which is quite normal. I mostly used the seam sealer to protect the stitches of taped seams.
    3. It comes with a custom made Tyvek ground cloth. This cloth uses the same four stakes that the tent uses and allows the tent to be set-up without ever touching the ground.
    4. Some pictures of the tent: http://users.mikrotec.com/craig23/tent/

Magellan Explorist 100: New Price = about $100; Used Price = $45.00

1. Never used! Like new.
    2. Some pictures of the Explorist and case: http://users.mikrotec.com/craig23/Explorist/

Case for Magellan: New Price = $13; Used Price = $7

1. Never used. Like new

Hammock
    CLARK NX-200 / Clark NA /Warbonnet
    Tarp
    CLARK NX-200 TARP
    Insulation
    PAD and BAG
    Images
    pm sent on the MacCat tarp I'll take it

Hammock
    Warbonnet Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    9x9 Tabernacle
    Insulation
    Exped CF & NEO Air
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    PM Sent on HH.

Hammock
    DIY Speer Type
    Tarp
    JRB, OES, HG
    Insulation
    Peapod, JRB, HG
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Images
    PM sent on GPS and Case...
    Gentle raindrops and mighty oceans...neither can exist without the other.
    Time heals all wounds...but it usually leaves a pretty big scar.

Images
    Currently, there are multiple requests for all of the items. So, they are most likely sold at this point.

THANKS

Hammock
    Tarp
    CLARK NX-200 TARP
    Insulation
    PAD and BAG
    Images
    Has anyone heard from creekfisher I have sent several pm's about the tarp and I have not had any replys. Just wondeing if those that pm'ed him have heard from him and have an email address so I can get this payed for....
    or find out that it was legit.

let me know

Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    Cuben
    Insulation
    Phoenix
    Suspension
    Strap, Whoopie
    Images
    I'm glad someone bought that MacCat - I was sorely tempted!! I need more gear right now like I need a hole in the head.

Images
    Cavediver, I'm sorry about the miscommunication. I specifically remember responding to your first PM about the tarp but for some reason there is no record of it

Anyway, you were second in line and the first guy took the tarp and the Hennessy.

Regards - Craig

Quote Originally Posted by cavediver2 View Post
    Has anyone heard from creekfisher I have sent several pm's about the tarp and I have not had any replys. Just wondeing if those that pm'ed him have heard from him and have an email address so I can get this payed for....
    or find out that it was legit.

let me know

Hammock
    Tarp
    CLARK NX-200 TARP
    Insulation
    PAD and BAG
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by creekfisher View Post
    Cavediver, I'm sorry about the miscommunication. I specifically remember responding to your first PM about the tarp but for some reason there is no record of it

Anyway, you were second in line and the first guy took the tarp and the Hennessy.

Regards - Craig
    You better look at the post on here you where wrong if you look at the post I was first to post about tarp no big deal I just wont purchase things on this forum like that again.

Edit
    AS A MATTER OF FACT I WAS NUMBER 2 POST ON THIS GEAR YOU HAD AND YOU WHERE NUMBER 1 AND THE GUY WHO GOT THE H/H WAS NUMBER 3. NOW LIKE I SAID WHAT EVER HAPPENED HAPPENED BUT IF YOUR GOING TO SELL SOMETHING ON HERE YOU SHOULD MAKE SURE THAT WHOM EVER PLACE'S ORDER SHOULD GET IT THIS KINDA STUFF WILL KEEP YOU FROM SELLING YOUR STUFF IF YOU DONT GIVE THE RIGHT STUFF TO THE RIGHT PERSON'S.

I AM HAPPY YOU GOT EVERYTHING SOLD LIKE YOU WANTED AND ALL IS GOOD
    Last edited by cavediver2; 05-10-2008 at 07:15.

Images
    Cavediver,

You seam to be confusing posting with PM'ing. If you look at the first post you will see that I asked people to PM me. I did not even consider the order of the posts. I only considered the order of the PM's that I received

Also, these items were advertised on whiteblaze.

The correct people got the correct gear.

Regards,

Craig

Quote Originally Posted by cavediver2 View Post
    You better look at the post on here you where wrong if you look at the post I was first to post about tarp no big deal I just wont purchase things on this forum like that again.

Edit
    AS A MATTER OF FACT I WAS NUMBER 2 POST ON THIS GEAR YOU HAD AND YOU WHERE NUMBER 1 AND THE GUY WHO GOT THE H/H WAS NUMBER 3. NOW LIKE I SAID WHAT EVER HAPPENED HAPPENED BUT IF YOUR GOING TO SELL SOMETHING ON HERE YOU SHOULD MAKE SURE THAT WHOM EVER PLACE'S ORDER SHOULD GET IT THIS KINDA STUFF WILL KEEP YOU FROM SELLING YOUR STUFF IF YOU DONT GIVE THE RIGHT STUFF TO THE RIGHT PERSON'S.

I AM HAPPY YOU GOT EVERYTHING SOLD LIKE YOU WANTED AND ALL IS GOOD

• + New Posts