Tarp
    ID/OES/WB/WL
    Insulation
    HG/WB/Go-Lite/WB
    Suspension
    Whoopie/Straps/DW
    Images
    The 10 and 12cm mugs are back in stock at End2Endtrailsupply.com

Just ordered a few. Cheaper than anywhere else I have looked and George is a fantastic guy with outrageous service.
    The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering. - St. Augustine

Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.
    - Bob Marley

Hammock
    My own $25 DIY Hammock.
    Tarp
    Chinook Camo.
    Insulation
    E.C.W.S Military
    Suspension
    Bioshock
    Quote Originally Posted by 2new2hang View Post
    Injun51 got the 1.5qt, works great. Oddly enough, Tinny's One Egg Wonder lid fits perfectly.
    I gave mine a little squeeze and i can put the strainer it comes with, upside down, in the bottom and use mine as a steamer too. Great little pot. Very happy with it so far. Have to see how it holds up in a real fire. I carry the Vargo titanium wood burner and a diy alky stove. That way if i ever run out of fuel i can burn small fires in the stove, but its mainly just a windbreak for my alky stove. Gotta get all that good pine pitch burned in to coat the bottom black. Lol

Hammock
    DIY Knotty/Speer special, RED
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Superfly
    Insulation
    50 extree pounds
    Suspension
    Whoopy slings
    Quote Originally Posted by injun51 View Post
    Walmart. Got One There.
    I had to go to Walmart because the used car I just bought had a battery problem. So, on the website looking up the cost of a battery I put in the IMUSA cups again. Again, not in my store but then I noticed a button I hadn't seen before, find in other stores. I hit that button and it gave me 2 locations where they were out of stock and 1 that it was in limited supply within 50 miles. But, there are tons of Walmarts in a 50 mile radius. Heck, I think there's 30 in a 10 mile radius around here. And one of these stores was a small Walmart not the big SuperCenters. So I picked another store up close to where I lived as a home store, looked for the cups, not carried and then the find in nearest store and Viola, three different stores from the first one and one of them is on my way home AND it had the 10 cm pots in and the 12 on backorder. PLUS, when you click on the out of stock pot it gives you an option to be emailed when they come back in. But doesn't list the price as it depends on the store.

My two 10cm pots were 1.97 each. The 12's go for 3.47 I believe. They also have a grease pot with a handle and lid and strainer I believe for 6 bucks but I didn't pick that up because I didn't have that much cash on me.

They didn't have the battery I needed so I had to go to my home Walmart with the Auto center, who tested my battery, my charging system and pronounced the battery dead. The battery that was Purchased in July at some other Walmart and therefore was fully warranted. 30 minutes later and I was on my way to pick up the Grand-daugther. I'll be notified when the 12 cm pots come in and may pick the grease pot up then.

Some folks had asked if the handle can be cut off. It looks to be riveted on through the pot, don't know if they cut through the Aluminum or pressed the luminum through the handle and use it as the rivet. Anyways, you can cut part of the handle off but I don't know if you can cut the base off. But you could make the 10 cm nest inside the 12 with a little tin snipping and rounding off of the sharp bits.

If'n you can't find them in your area, and you have to be creative with your searching, you have Tinny, End2End and others online to order from. I also checked at the store where he did a search where they also would be in stock. His hand scanner only gave him 3 options as well.

Hammock
    BIAS Weight Weenie / Clark NX-250
    Tarp
    Smokehouse
    Insulation
    Speer Snugfit
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Quote Originally Posted by injun51 View Post
    I gave mine a little squeeze and i can put the strainer it comes with, upside down, in the bottom and use mine as a steamer too. Great little pot. Very happy with it so far. Have to see how it holds up in a real fire. I carry the Vargo titanium wood burner and a diy alky stove. That way if i ever run out of fuel i can burn small fires in the stove, but its mainly just a windbreak for my alky stove. Gotta get all that good pine pitch burned in to coat the bottom black. Lol
    I've been burning mine with my Emberlit. Works fantastic. Every so often I give her a good scrub with some paste we have over here in Japan, and all soot disappears. A really great pot.

Sent from my SC-01C using Tapatalk
    2new2hang

I know not how to aid you, save in the assurance of one of mature age, and much severe experience, that you can not fail, if you resolutely determine, that you will not.

Abraham Lincoln
    --July 22, 1860

Hammock
    My own $25 DIY Hammock.
    Tarp
    Chinook Camo.
    Insulation
    E.C.W.S Military
    Suspension
    Bioshock
    Quote Originally Posted by MrClean417 View Post
    I had to go to Walmart because the used car I just bought had a battery problem. So, on the website looking up the cost of a battery I put in the IMUSA cups again. Again, not in my store but then I noticed a button I hadn't seen before, find in other stores. I hit that button and it gave me 2 locations where they were out of stock and 1 that it was in limited supply within 50 miles. But, there are tons of Walmarts in a 50 mile radius. Heck, I think there's 30 in a 10 mile radius around here. And one of these stores was a small Walmart not the big SuperCenters. So I picked another store up close to where I lived as a home store, looked for the cups, not carried and then the find in nearest store and Viola, three different stores from the first one and one of them is on my way home AND it had the 10 cm pots in and the 12 on backorder. PLUS, when you click on the out of stock pot it gives you an option to be emailed when they come back in. But doesn't list the price as it depends on the store.

My two 10cm pots were 1.97 each. The 12's go for 3.47 I believe. They also have a grease pot with a handle and lid and strainer I believe for 6 bucks but I didn't pick that up because I didn't have that much cash on me.

They didn't have the battery I needed so I had to go to my home Walmart with the Auto center, who tested my battery, my charging system and pronounced the battery dead. The battery that was Purchased in July at some other Walmart and therefore was fully warranted. 30 minutes later and I was on my way to pick up the Grand-daugther. I'll be notified when the 12 cm pots come in and may pick the grease pot up then.

Some folks had asked if the handle can be cut off. It looks to be riveted on through the pot, don't know if they cut through the Aluminum or pressed the luminum through the handle and use it as the rivet. Anyways, you can cut part of the handle off but I don't know if you can cut the base off. But you could make the 10 cm nest inside the 12 with a little tin snipping and rounding off of the sharp bits.

If'n you can't find them in your area, and you have to be creative with your searching, you have Tinny, End2End and others online to order from. I also checked at the store where he did a search where they also would be in stock. His hand scanner only gave him 3 options as well.
    Don't believe the website. The website here said the same thing but was wrong by about 2 dozen. Try calling them and have someone physically check for you.

• + New Posts
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123