Tarp
    Cuban Baby !!
    Insulation
    I'm Down
    Suspension
    MYOG, whoopies
    Images

Bad News/Good for HH

I've been hanging out back ( 20th day/night in a row) testing some gear combo's .. when my dog decided she would join me at 6am this morning ... I was in my GT Pro ( Picked up from R00K) with my Fire in my Bones prototype UQ. Bug netting zipped up.she of course was tangled up in it and freaked out destroyed the hammock netting a a small hole in the hammock before I could get out from under my TQ, she ended up on the ground wrapped in the mess ... she knew she did wrong and went in and hid in the tub..poor girl..
    So.. even though I have my Clark UL .. (my son uses it as it's a tad narrow for me.. but I really like it)
    I'll be taking full advantage of Hennessy Hammocks sale ... I see some are getting a Scout instead of the Cub .. Tom if you're reading LOL I'll be ordering up ...ummm...more then likely the Explorer Ultralite Asym Zip ... I'm still looking over all the options, but I think I'll go with the above and use the GT{what's left of it} for playing with some ideas ..
    "The wise man questions others wisdom because he questions his own, the foolish man because it is different from his own." Leo Stein

Hammock
    Switchback/Speer/T-Bird/WBBB/Lt Owl
    Tarp
    SF/CF/Cldburst/Oge
    Insulation
    Incub/Buro/Snugfit
    Suspension
    Cinch Straps
    I have an Explorer Ultralight bottom entry I'd sell to you. I got a HHDJ with UQ and TQ from another member here right after I got the Ultralight. I only put up the ultralight when I first got it and I never slept in it. PM me if interested. I hope I am not violating any rules by doing this. I apologize if I am.
    "No whining in the woods"

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 DBL
    Tarp
    BPWD 9x9 RECT
    Insulation
    20* Phoenix +DIYTQ
    Suspension
    WBBB Stock Straps
    Images

Fellow Hennessy Owner

I have that exact hammock which I just had modded with a zip (so now it has both the bottom entry and zip bug-net). I've been very happy with it over the past few years and multiple trips I've taken it on. I recently upgraded the fly to a bigger one, but over all this time I've never had a problem with the fly letting rain in. I'm sure you will love it. I also took advantage of the Christmas time sale to get the free scout hammock for my son (or whichever of my chilluns wants to use it).

-Sap
    The perversity of the universe tends towards a maximum. -- O'Toole's Corollary of Finagle's Law

Hammock
    One of Eight
    Tarp
    Cuban Baby !!
    Insulation
    I'm Down
    Suspension
    MYOG, whoopies
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BajaHanger View Post
    I have an Explorer Ultralight bottom entry I'd sell to you. I got a HHDJ with UQ and TQ from another member here right after I got the Ultralight. I only put up the ultralight when I first got it and I never slept in it. PM me if interested. I hope I am not violating any rules by doing this. I apologize if I am.
    No Harm..No Foul.. doesn't hurt to ask... I'm not interested in the bottom entry..and can replace the GT for $60.00
    8Crow has a sweet deal going on with his ... I'm eye balling it hard ... Two tarps and set-up with Whoopies.. at a Buck90... compared to Tom's sell of two sets skins.. tarp.. can one ever have enough tarps ?? ..and I hear he's throwing in the scout not the cub...
    Decisions.. Decisions .. Decisions ..
    "The wise man questions others wisdom because he questions his own, the foolish man because it is different from his own." Leo Stein

Hammock
    Switchback/Speer/T-Bird/WBBB/Lt Owl
    Tarp
    SF/CF/Cldburst/Oge
    Insulation
    Incub/Buro/Snugfit
    Suspension
    Cinch Straps
    8Crows is a sweet deal don't snooze too long on it.
    "No whining in the woods"

• + New Posts