This is my first real DIY ive done. I used 1.1 oz ripstop on one side and sil ripstop on the other with 3 layers of IX inside.
This is after i sewed up all the sides.
I put the HH up in the front yard to show in UQ on the hammock. The head end of the HH is way to far down but it was just a prop.
This is a head shot
This is my first UQ i have owned.I went with red sil thinking that any splash up wont matter and the wind cant cut through it.Im thinking of making tieout holes in the UQ so it might stay closer to the hammock. If you guys see anything that will help it function better or something ive missed please let me know.