Thanks for the reply corncob and for voicing your opinion on it and normally I would agree with you but im afraid im gonna just be straight and if I get flamed for it so be it. im not running a buisness here, this isnt a walmart or fred meyer where you can just buy something or make a trade and just change your mind after you recieve it because you dont like it. It just isnt cost affective for me to pay shipping to and fro all over the usa period. I learned from this as im sure bizzle did I wont trade things I dont know much about and as he said to me multiple times he has made a note to never trade with a noob again.

Your correct I didnt pay much for it and that is my deal just because I got it for that doesnt mean I cant put a higher value on it when I go to sell it. I honestly felt pretty bad about the whole thing at first but when I got a rude message that was basically saying what I sent was crap even if it retailed for 12 to 14 dollars and was tottaly useless I pretty much lost that feeling.

Bizzle and I are both grown men and I thought we had handled this through pm and I understand him wanting to bring it to the eyes of the forum members so they wont trade with me and thats fine. The material I had and sold or traded was a one time thing for me so no one has to worry about me un knowingly ripping them off with my "bull" material. I thought I had something good and I still do I just think its a matter of what you use it for I guess.

Anyway thanks for the reply and anyone can feel free to voice there opinions and or tell me what they think I should of or could have done, but whats done is done and I dont plan on paying anything else for the material or paying shipping either way back or forth. If you look at the dollar value of the material its self one verses the other the stuff I had was worth more regardless of what I payed for it or what you choose to use it for. Sorry to dissapoint yall

Josh