Hammock
    Dream-Hammock Roaming Gnome custom
    Tarp
    WB Super Fly
    Insulation
    HG & Marmot
    Suspension
    Straps & Rings
    I ordered a 40* Phoenix on Dec 26th thru the website, and promptly deiced, albeit thru much nail biting and consul in the forum that for my first and only UQ a 20* would be more versatile, sent a reply to the purchase confirmation asking for a switch in product on the 27th. After the holiday on Jan 2nd Jenny replied that i certainly could change my order. I transfered the difference for the upgrade, Jenny told me that the standard 20* was in stock and shipped it on the 3rd, should be at my door on the 5th !
    The long and the short is that I had a most excellent customer service experience, and look forward to receiving the downey goodness soon...

I must agree with everyones sentiments here, i ordered a 20 degree top & bottom quilt from them about 4 months back. It was a last minute decision for a trip up to the white mountains with my father. After calling Adam and Jenny they confirmed that they'd be able to get the order to me before the deadline. They were super nice about the whole deal despite it being a rush order. God knows they probably had a million and one other things going on at the time.

Now that i think about it I've been really impressed with all of my hammock purchases so far (blackbird from warbonnetoutdoors.com, woopieslings and an adjustable structural ridgeline from woopieslings.com, and a pillow and top/bottom quilt from hammockgear.com). Here's to an all around great community!

Kersh

Hammock
    Warbonnet
    Tarp
    HG/BWWD/Z-Packs
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Woopies & Straps
    Images
    Great video Hawk-eye love the special effects as always. What I really want to know is how many times did it take throwing that box at your head before you got the shoot you wanted .

And a +1 for Hammock Gear's excellent customer service which is certainly top notch and second to none. Jenny and Adam are some fine folks and make mighty fine quilts. Been keeping me warm for years. Cant wait to get my new custom quilts and tarp taboot.

Thanks for the entertainment Hawk-eye and thanks Hammock Gear for keeping me toasty warm at night in my hammock.
    Sometimes I like to hike and think, And sometimes I just like to hike.

Hiking is'ent about waiting for the storm to pass its about learning to hike in the rain.

Oak Ridge & Linville Gorge, North Carolina
    Hammock
    HHE, 2QZQ Mod4, Jerry 5 DIY
    Tarp
    HG Cuben/SFly Camo
    Insulation
    HammockGear Prod.
    Suspension
    Use them all!
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by lazy river road View Post
    Great video Hawk-eye love the special effects as always. What I really want to know is how many times did it take throwing that box at your head before you got the shoot you wanted .
    Thanks! Actually only two conks on the head! But it is a down pillow in that box and it's triple speed in the effect. Add that to my old hard head and not a problem!!!

WARNING: Will discuss Rhurbarb Strawberry Pie and Livermush at random.

"A democracy is two wolves and a small lamb voting on what to have for dinner.
    Freedom under a constitutional republic is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." ... B.Franklin

Home of the Gorge Rats: Linville Gorge
    My Videos YouTube Channel
    Photo collections Flickr Photostream

Gorge Rat Productions On FaceBook

Hammock
    DIY 1.5S
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Mamba
    Insulation
    EE Revel., HG Inc.
    Suspension
    Hoverboard System
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tygr View Post
    I'm sure they have a great product. I'm a little frustrated though.

I've sent two emails now ([email protected]), one yesterday and one on Dec 22, and so far have received no response to my question about them customizing a top quilt I'm interested in. If they don't do customizing, I'm fine with that. I'd just like a reply saying so.
    I'm right there with ya hoping to hear back soon...kinda strange actually. I contacted them on the 22nd and yesterday as well. We must be running on the same clock.

You have no idea how close to true that video was when it comes to Adam and Jenny's customer service.

They are both unparalleled when it comes to customer service with anywhere I've ever done business. Anywhere.

About as classy a couple as you'll find and it shows in how they treat their customers and the quality of product they put out and the level of satisfaction they demand out of their products.

Glad someone went the extra mile to really tell just how great those folks are to work with, like they do for their customers. Second to none.

Hammock
    WBBB XLC 1.1 dbl/ Traveler 1.1 dbl
    Tarp
    Toxaway & Bullfrog
    Insulation
    Incubator & Burrow
    Suspension
    Adjustable Webbing
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk-eye View Post
    Thanks! Actually only two conks on the head! But it is a down pillow in that box and it's triple speed in the effect. Add that to my old hard head and not a problem!!!
    My oh my...hope the pillow is OK.

Hammock
    DutchWare 11ft Netless
    Tarp
    AHE Shangri La
    Insulation
    20° Phoenix/Burrow
    Suspension
    Becket Hitch

Adam Came Through Today

A couple hours ago, Adam personally called me to apologize for missing my email. Apparently it had gotten lost somehow (spam filter?).

We discussed my question and he was very positive about the idea I was asking about.

I must retract my frustration and say that I too am impressed with their customer service. Thank you Adam for the personal callback. I will order from you as soon as possible.
    I'm out... | website

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird 1.0dbl
    Tarp
    Zpack Cuben w/door
    Insulation
    Incubator
    Suspension
    The Force
    Their products and customer service are amazing. Last year I was stuck in a small town in VA. Adam and Jenny offered to pick me up and shuttle me to trail days! These are the kind of people you want in your life and wish were your neighbors.
    Bat
    Beginning my NOBO trip on the AT on 2/28/12.

Oak Ridge & Linville Gorge, North Carolina
    Hammock
    HHE, 2QZQ Mod4, Jerry 5 DIY
    Tarp
    HG Cuben/SFly Camo
    Insulation
    HammockGear Prod.
    Suspension
    Use them all!
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tygr View Post
    A couple hours ago, Adam personally called me to apologize for missing my email. Apparently it had gotten lost somehow (spam filter?).

We discussed my question and he was very positive about the idea I was asking about.

I must retract my frustration and say that I too am impressed with their customer service. Thank you Adam for the personal callback. I will order from you as soon as possible.
    NOW SEEEEEEEE ... I told ya so

WARNING: Will discuss Rhurbarb Strawberry Pie and Livermush at random.

"A democracy is two wolves and a small lamb voting on what to have for dinner.
    Freedom under a constitutional republic is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." ... B.Franklin

Home of the Gorge Rats: Linville Gorge
    My Videos YouTube Channel
    Photo collections Flickr Photostream

Gorge Rat Productions On FaceBook

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast