Page 226 of 227 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227 LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 2262
  1. #2251
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Bay City, MI
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by SCWalker View Post
    Oh $h!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hide the guns and drugs. Welcome ocifer.
    That's a good one! Not sure I've EVER heard that before! <end_sarcasm> ��

  2. #2252
    Senior Member SCWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Upstate,SC USA
    Hammock
    ENO DN
    Tarp
    Poly
    Insulation
    SnuggPak
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by dyslexic View Post
    Because I am :P
    Welcome to the club. I hope you've learned to live with it. It still trips me up at times.
    Nothing to see here. Keep moving.

  3. #2253
    Senior Member SCWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Upstate,SC USA
    Hammock
    ENO DN
    Tarp
    Poly
    Insulation
    SnuggPak
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by dankeeler128 View Post
    That's a good one! Not sure I've EVER heard that before! <end_sarcasm> ��
    Old and lame, I know. Stay safe out there. I know people are doing bad things and you're out there trying to clean it up. Thanks for the job you do and service you provide.
    Nothing to see here. Keep moving.

  4. #2254
    jcksparow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Hammock
    Chameleon clone
    Tarp
    Cowboy Badlander
    Suspension
    WB Cinch Buckles
    Posts
    449
    Images
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by dyslexic View Post
    Because I am :P
    The great irony of dyslexia is someone assigned a name to that condition which virtually guarantees the folks who suffer from it can't spell it.
    "Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates." -Mark Twain

  5. #2255
    Senior Member SCWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Upstate,SC USA
    Hammock
    ENO DN
    Tarp
    Poly
    Insulation
    SnuggPak
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by jcksparow View Post
    The great irony of dyslexia is someone assigned a name to that condition which virtually guarantees the folks who suffer from it can't spell it.
    I can't even spell it while looking at the word.
    Nothing to see here. Keep moving.

  6. #2256

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Atlanta
    Hammock
    11' on sale from Dutchware
    Tarp
    $7 and almost 3lbs
    Insulation
    No sew PLUQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings
    Posts
    4
    TIGGEN
    TIGer - high school mascot
    GENeral - college mascot

  7. #2257
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Hammock
    Dutch Half Wit - Hexon 1.0
    Tarp
    Warbonnet SuperFly
    Posts
    8

  8. #2258
    kitsapcowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Kitsap County, WA
    Hammock
    Dutch/SLD/WB/DIY
    Tarp
    DWG/HG/SLD/UGQ/DIY
    Insulation
    Loco Libre Gear
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    Posts
    3,734
    Kitsap County, its name anglicized as "KIT-sap" (pronounced just like the two common English words) from the name of the Suquamish tribal leader Ktsap from the late 18th and early 19th Centuries -- is my locality here on the western side of Puget Sound, a peninsula immediately across the water from Seattle that comprises the Bremerton-Silverdale MSA and other smaller population centers, as well as the Bremerton Naval Shipyard, a variety of other military facilities, and the Port Madison (Suquamish) Reservation (the final resting place of Chief Seattle).

    We have a lot of big trees.
    Smart graphic design for all your needs by BGD

  9. #2259
    Benson Burner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Washington
    Hammock
    Comfy ones!
    Tarp
    I like Tarps
    Insulation
    Down, pads,whatevs
    Suspension
    Strong stuff
    Posts
    727
    Images
    13

    What does your HF Screen-name mean?

    Quote Originally Posted by kitsapcowboy View Post
    Kitsap County, its name anglicized as "KIT-sap" (pronounced just like the two common English words) from the name of the Suquamish tribal leader Ktsap from the late 18th and early 19th Centuries -- is my locality here on the western side of Puget Sound, a peninsula immediately across the water from Seattle that comprises the Bremerton-Silverdale MSA and other smaller population centers, as well as the Bremerton Naval Shipyard, a variety of other military facilities, and the Port Madison (Suquamish) Reservation (the final resting place of Chief Seattle).

    We have a lot of big trees.
    What about the cowboy part?

    My grandma always told me we were descendant from chief seattle.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Volcanoes and waterfalls, trees and hammocks,
    Columbia River gorge, in Benson Burner's attic.
    http://www.youtube.com/my_videos

  10. #2260
    bbqjedi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Minnesota
    Hammock
    ENO SUB 7
    Tarp
    Profly Sil
    Insulation
    ENOVulcan/Vesta
    Suspension
    ENO HeliosWhoopies
    Posts
    2
    My HF screen-name is in reference to my love for
    BBQ. And what better rank than a Jedi???? It is also my email address.

  • + New Posts
  • Similar Threads

    1. screen porch/ bug net
      By sierraflyguide in forum Suspension Systems, Ridgelines, & Bug Nets
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 03-25-2018, 22:20

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •