Page 206 of 247 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2461
    I was not feeling very creative at the time of my registration. It's just the model designation of the boat that we enjoy during the far too brief summers on Lake Michigan. I do entertain the dream that "someday" it will relocate to more of a year round environs.

Hammock
    Dutch Chameleon
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Superfly
    Insulation
    Sheltowee 20 UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie
    Images
    First time I went 4 wheeling I had a fever here in NJ. Despite being sick I had such a great time. Many of my friends just call me Den, nj4, Dennis or Piney. I'm happy with any of those variations too. Lately I've been learning to bake on the camp trail So I may adapt to "Baker" or "Muffin Man" unless those handles have been taken. I do fancy the bake goods on any cold night of hammock camping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammock
    Dutch Chameleon
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Superfly
    Insulation
    Sheltowee 20 UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MacEntyre View Post
    I've always liked methanal (CH2O), peroxide (H2O2) and other simple molecules... they are most versatile!
    This reminds me of a joke I heard at a University. Two scientist approach a bar. The first scientist said I'll have some H2O. The second scientist says I'll have some H2O2.
    (H2O too) so one got water the other got peroxide. Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I started out my career as an engineer but spent the 1990's and early 2000's in marketing. When a lot of publications began to move online in the late 1990s people in my industry started participating in online discussions using assumed identities to hide the fact that they were either promoting their own companies or trashing their competition. I always tried to make it a point to be very up front with who I was online, and although it doesn't make as much sense in my private life I guess habits are hard to break. So, my screen name is my initials and last name. Yes, boring.

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird XLC
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Edge
    Insulation
    Top and Underquilt
    Suspension
    Whoopie
    When I was about 20 years old (30 years ago) I bought an SLR camera kit (from Sear I think) that came with a couple of lenses. I got interested in photography. Even though there were no automatic settings on a camera back then and you had to learn about exposure and such I got to where I could take decent pictures but not anything special. I was poor and could not afford to buy a lot of film and have prints made so I could not experiment much. So like most people my camera typically only came out of its case on vacations and such.
    In later years after the camera had stopped working I got into day hiking. About 10 years ago I bought my first digital DSLR and got hooked on nature photography. Since I don't have to buy film and can just view the pics on my screen I could experiment as much as I wanted at no cost and I got pretty good at it. Since I hike/backpack a lot and almost always carry a camera and lenses I came up with PixTrekker for a name.

Our archery range is named Iroquois Field Archers and as being a member since 1989 just started using it. Better then woodchuck which I used to use as got 7 woodchucks in 1 day with my bow.
    When you are in a difficult situation and wonder where help is; remember a teacher is always quiet during the test.

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Superfly
    Insulation
    Still looking
    Suspension
    webbing / buckles
    LexHanger - Being from Lexington Ky kinda explains it.

Its an avatar name I use online almost everywhere.

It is an homage to the Columbo TV show, I often ask questions the way he did. Added Joe because I needed a way of making it unique.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I spend my summers driving an old 1960 Land Rover in the backwoods of New Brunswick Canada looking for interesting places to camp, hike, fish or paddle. I was born in 1990 so I always use 90 when the name is already taken.

I was nicknamed this when I was in the U.S. Navy a long time ago, about the same time as the first Rambo movie came out.

• + New Posts
  • Page 206 of 247 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216 ... LastLast