Good morning everyone, I have some news that I'm both sad and happy to share - I've recently been offered a full-time position in the Boston area for an engineering position, and will be closing down my tarp making operations for the time being. I still have plenty of MacCats and other tarps in stock for now, as well as a bit of fabric left for a few custom orders. I do very much hope and plan to return in the future with my line of tarps, but it's going to be a while down the road as I need to get comfortable in my new position and work out the logistics (many already in place) to get tarps manufactured and shipped out.

Please visit www.OutdoorEquipmentSupplier.com/status.php for more detailed information. I've got a few cosmetic 2nd and test tarps listed as well as a full range of MacCats in stock (while supplies last).

I also want to give a special thanks to everyone here at HammockForums, you have made the past 9 years (well, 5 years since HF has been around) truly extraordinary and have always been there to support OES and myself. I'm looking forward to actually being able to do more camping instead of sewing over the next few months, and of course I won't be going anywhere!