WBBB 1.1 or BIAS WWM
    Tarp
    WL Big Daddy
    Insulation
    Tewa, Speer, H.G.
    Suspension
    whoopie
    Images
    ROFL! Oh man! I was gonna buy that gravity filter system and was waiting for the morning to come to purchase....I just got on to purchase and it is gone! I keep missing deals! WAAAHHH lololol

Sawyer Gravity Filter Systems are gone
    "In seed time learn, in harvest teach, in winter enjoy." -D'Signore's, Tide Mill Farm, Edmunds, Maine.

Hammock
    HH Explorer Ultralite
    Tarp
    Hex Rainfly
    Check out the B&M BSA Scout Shop in your area.
    http://www.scoutstuff.org/retail/store-locator

I was able to grab the last Sawyer Gravity Filter System at mine. They had other clearance items too that were not on the website such as a Grand Trunk All Terrain Hybrid Shelter/Hammock for $40. I bought the last two of these and plan to use them at future Troop campouts to introduce the scouts to hammock camping.

Just bought my first hammock (a HH Explorer for me w/ free HH Cub for son); can not wait to take them on our next outing. Very thankful I found this community.

Quote Originally Posted by tink701 View Post
    Check out the B&M BSA Scout Shop in your area.
    http://www.scoutstuff.org/retail/store-locator

I was able to grab the last Sawyer Gravity Filter System at mine. They had other clearance items too that were not on the website such as a Grand Trunk All Terrain Hybrid Shelter/Hammock for $40. I bought the last two of these and plan to use them at future Troop campouts to introduce the scouts to hammock camping.

Just bought my first hammock (a HH Explorer for me w/ free HH Cub for son); can not wait to take them on our next outing. Very thankful I found this community.

Good call, went to the store locator and wouldn't you know it, there's one literally directly on my way to work, not more than a mile or so away.. perfect

I got a buddy that was going t try and get a sawyer online but they were gone. Used the located and there is a store not to far. Thanks for the idea.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 or BIAS WWM
    Tarp
    WL Big Daddy
    Insulation
    Tewa, Speer, H.G.
    Suspension
    whoopie
    Images
    Make sure to give them a call. Because I fell in the same position as your friend and I called local business. They all just carry scout hats and stuff. No Sawyer Gravity Water Filter
    "In seed time learn, in harvest teach, in winter enjoy." -D'Signore's, Tide Mill Farm, Edmunds, Maine.

Will do thanks for the info.

Hammock
    DW netless/JS Full net
    Tarp
    Hex
    Insulation
    HG Incubator 40
    Suspension
    Dutch buckle/strap
    I'm displeased with how my transaction took place. I placed my order on the 10th for the filter and checked for the email saying it was shipped. That email never came so I checked the website and my order was still in "processing" status. I called to check on it and was informed they were sold out and I would not be getting one.

Kinda miffed the website didn't tell me they were sold out when it took my order.

Just checked my bank account and they also charged my 3 times. Argh.

I'm sure it's no big deal but I had to sell more camping gear purchases to the wife really hard, and now after all that, I get nothing. Sheesh.
    Look up before you hook up!!
    Originally Posted by body942
    Me big. Me like hammockgear burrow. Long. Problems no. People good.

Hammock
    HH Ultralite Backpacker
    Suspension
    WB straps
    Quote Originally Posted by TFC Rick View Post
    I'm displeased with how my transaction took place. I placed my order on the 10th for the filter and checked for the email saying it was shipped. That email never came so I checked the website and my order was still in "processing" status. I called to check on it and was informed they were sold out and I would not be getting one.

Kinda miffed the website didn't tell me they were sold out when it took my order.

Just checked my bank account and they also charged my 3 times. Argh.

I'm sure it's no big deal but I had to sell more camping gear purchases to the wife really hard, and now after all that, I get nothing. Sheesh.
    I also ordered on the 10th. Based on this post, I called and was told that the sawyer filter was out of stock

The CSR mentioned that he could search store stock (National, not Council Stores) and I could order from there. While searching, he found two in his system that had just been returned to stock and was able to fill the order

I'll just have to wait and see.

Hammock
    DW netless/JS Full net
    Tarp
    Hex
    Insulation
    HG Incubator 40
    Suspension
    Dutch buckle/strap
    Quote Originally Posted by edu View Post
    I also ordered on the 10th. Based on this post, I called and was told that the sawyer filter was out of stock

The CSR mentioned that he could search store stock (National, not Council Stores) and I could order from there. While searching, he found two in his system that had just been returned to stock and was able to fill the order

I'll just have to wait and see.
    I just did the same and am on my way to get it. The second person I spoke to was sooooo much nicer than the first.

Thanks for posting this!!!
    Look up before you hook up!!
    Originally Posted by body942
    Me big. Me like hammockgear burrow. Long. Problems no. People good.

Like Lewis & Clark: Wintrin' o/t Columbia again: PDX
    Hammock
    Clark w 2QZQ mod,Tropical, NX;Nano
    Tarp
    Clark micro
    Insulation
    Major down
    Suspension
    7/64 SK75 +strap
    Images
    Less than half my order will be shipped.

Alas, most of the valuable clearance items I tried to buy are gone.........and as though the pricing on some was a mistake -- 50% off and then 50% off again -- a few of the items on sale last week are still on sale, but at twice the price they were then.

Don't make the trip to your local BSA shop and have the manager look at you funny for asking for the $180 gravity-feed filter on sale for $40. It isn't, anymore.

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast