Tarp
    Blackcrow DIY Tarp
    Insulation
    FrankenquiltUQ/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Acer View Post
    OK Shug,,,I have one on order and waiting for my Snipe patiently.. Can't wait to try it on for size !
    They are pretty quick on the ship.....
    Hope you enjoy yours.
    Shug
    Whooooo Buddy)))) All Secure in Sector Seven

Hammock
    Hammock gear
    Tarp
    Dyneema Hammock ge
    Insulation
    Down top and botto
    Suspension
    Hammock gear
    Images
    I just got mine and took it to the Hoosier National Forest last Sunday and Monday. I love this hammock! Very comfortable.
    Predictions are risky, especially when it comes to the future.

Hammock
    WBRR
    Tarp
    diy sil argon camo
    Insulation
    lynx
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    Shug, great video---thanks! One question, is the snipe just a gathered end hammock with drawstrings on the sides, or do they do some thing different with the sides? (gather the ends so theres more slack etc) ?
    FYI: If you want to know what type a certain bear is, sneak up behind it and kick it. Then,
    run like crazy and climb up a tree. If the bear climbs the tree and eats you, it's a black
    bear. If the bear just pushes the tree over and eats you, it's a grizzly bear : )

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either, just leave me alone.
    --unknown

Hammock
    I have many so....
    Tarp
    Blackcrow DIY Tarp
    Insulation
    FrankenquiltUQ/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mule View Post
    I just got mine and took it to the Hoosier National Forest last Sunday and Monday. I love this hammock! Very comfortable.
    Cool Mule!

Quote Originally Posted by stevebo View Post
    Shug, great video---thanks! One question, is the snipe just a gathered end hammock with drawstrings on the sides, or do they do some thing different with the sides? (gather the ends so theres more slack etc) ?
    It should be pretty obvious in the video.......just the drawstrings seem to be the difference.

Hammock
    WBRR, 35 inch dogbones
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole/OMWintr
    Insulation
    UGQ/HG/AHE
    Suspension
    Whoops/Dutch Bling
    Images
    I recieved my Snipe couple of nites ago, and have slept in it for the last 2 nites in the house hung in the living room. I set the ridge line at 109 inches that I had installed, hung a 40 degree down UQ from Underground Quilts, house had thermostate on furnace set at 68 degrees, threw a new 50 degree down TQ from Underground over me and slept like a baby both nites with no leg problems, no nothing,,it was total bliss..all I can say is WOW! What a difference in lay, comfort, and sleep over the WB Traveler 1.7 single. I am super impressed and love this hammock. This is what I have been looking for. I really haven't had time to tweak or play with the RL or anything to find if there is any better sweet spot as where I set it is really the best lay I have ever had in any of the other 3 hammocks I have owned so far. I really think the length has everything to do with my perfect lay in this hammock. I won't get any time to play with this hammock until Sunday,,so will just keep sleeping in it with the way its setup as it rocks just the way it is. This is now my go-to hammock period and very happy with another great product from Wilderness Logics.
    2nd CAG, CAP 2-1-5 5th Marines, 1st Mar. Div.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combined_Action_Program

Hammock
    I have many so....
    Tarp
    Blackcrow DIY Tarp
    Insulation
    FrankenquiltUQ/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    I look forward to getting mine out on the trail for some real woods time.
    Cool.
    Shug

Quote Originally Posted by Acer View Post
    I recieved my Snipe couple of nites ago, and have slept in it for the last 2 nites in the house hung in the living room. I set the ridge line at 109 inches that I had installed, hung a 40 degree down UQ from Underground Quilts, house had thermostate on furnace set at 68 degrees, threw a new 50 degree down TQ from Underground over me and slept like a baby both nites with no leg problems, no nothing,,it was total bliss..all I can say is WOW! What a difference in lay, comfort, and sleep over the WB Traveler 1.7 single. I am super impressed and love this hammock. This is what I have been looking for. I really haven't had time to tweak or play with the RL or anything to find if there is any better sweet spot as where I set it is really the best lay I have ever had in any of the other 3 hammocks I have owned so far. I really think the length has everything to do with my perfect lay in this hammock. I won't get any time to play with this hammock until Sunday,,so will just keep sleeping in it with the way its setup as it rocks just the way it is. This is now my go-to hammock period and very happy with another great product from Wilderness Logics.

Hammock
    WBRR, 35 inch dogbones
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole/OMWintr
    Insulation
    UGQ/HG/AHE
    Suspension
    Whoops/Dutch Bling
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shug View Post
    I look forward to getting mine out on the trail for some real woods time.
    Cool.
    Shug
    Its going to be a bit before I can get time to hit a trail,,but last nite between 2 forklifts,,as we have a hole in the blade for trailer hitch balls to move exhibitors equipment in trade shows,,I hung it and slept the nite at the Sports show as we were setting it and laying aisle carpet half the nite..and once again,,perfect sleep,,perfect lay,,perfection at its finest..will post a couple of pics maybe tomorrow if I get time. I am super pleased with the Snipe and its more comfortable for me anyhow. Can't wait to hit the woods with it.

Hammock
    WL Lite Owl , WBBB 1.7 DL
    Tarp
    Oldman Winter
    Insulation
    WL TQ , HG UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies / Dutch
    Images
    Cool deal Acer! Thats being very creative in "tree" selection. Can't wait to see the pics....

Hammock
    Hennessy Ultralite Explorer
    Suspension
    WS & Dutch Clips
    Quote Originally Posted by Mule View Post
    I just got mine and took it to the Hoosier National Forest last Sunday and Monday.
    I was at Hoosier National Forest for the first time Feb. 11 Backpacking 2 lakes trail in the snow. Nice place, I plan on going back when the fish are biting.

The Video of my trip. 2 Lakes Trail

Hope to see you on the trail.
    RustyFurnace
    Romans 10:9

Hammock
    WBRR, 35 inch dogbones
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole/OMWintr
    Insulation
    UGQ/HG/AHE
    Suspension
    Whoops/Dutch Bling
    Images
    Here's the pics from Thursday nites late nite work setup at my Sports Show acct. Snipe hammock with 40 degree UQ and 50 degree TQ by Underground quilts. I left the UQ totally vented that nite and the building got down to about 40 degrees and was totally toasty warm as the our security police that nite was complaining how cold the building got. One of them was a friend of mine that said he considered stealing my TQ as I was snoring quite a bit as he drove by on his golf cart on his routes that nite..lol..I don't stay at a trade show that often,,but this particular show had me working 12 days straight to get it set as its a killer. Show is 350,000 sq ft in 7 buildings at the Indiana State Fairgrounds that runs 10 days straight. Very comfy setup and you could have set a bomb off when I finally crapped out in the hammock as was totally beat. The Snipe totally rocks for me as the most comfortable lay I have ever experienced. Awesome hammock in my opinion.
    Attached Images Attached Images

• + New Posts
  • Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast