Superfly
    Insulation
    Lynx or Pads
    Suspension
    Straps and Biners
    Images

FS: MSR Titan and Whisperlite Intl

Howdy,
    I picked up a batch of goodies via Craigslist and am selling off the parts I don't want/need so I can donate the rest to my Cub Scout Pack.

Since the Scouts frown upon liquid fuel stoves I know this won't get used. Up for grabs is an MSR International stove. It looks to have little use and fired up first time with some unleaded. This is the older style with the round aluminum knob. Comes with the stove, pump, jet wrench, K-jet, and pump lube, and windscreen. Also included is an 11oz fuel bottle. The original MSR bag is missing but I've got a nice Kelty stuff sack that will fit just fine. All for $65 delivered CONUS (or APO/FPO address).

Also up for grabs is an MSR Titan Kettle. This one shows very little signs of use except the red silicone grip on the lid is missing. Not sure if it was removed or if some older models didn't include that feature. $35 shipped (same as above). Update: Yes this is the original titan kettle which is very slightly smaller in diameter than the current run. So, if you're ordering a caldera cone or other stove that fits the outside of the pot you'll need to take this into account. Also...I tried to put a coleman fuel canister inside and it won't fit. This means the pot would be great for an alcohol stove or other setup but don't try and cram your "big" fuel canister inside.

I'm headed out of town for a week on the 18th so please be patient if I don't respond immediately. Whoever claims "dibs" here and PMs me first has priority.

Thanks for looking...
    Last edited by zukiguy; 01-16-2012 at 09:10. Reason: price drop

• + New Posts