Quote Originally Posted by Chard View Post
[o]TTer you are truely a hammock genius. Your winter recliner is awesome. I wouldn't be suprised to see a couple at our next hang!!!

What's next???

Oh, and your photos, as ever, are amazing!!!
Thanks Chard, I will have a loaner or two for the next trip but you'll have to dust off those Snowshoes

The next item on the DIY to-do list is the stand accessories, I wasn’t joking about those, my Wife really wants the footrest for HER new chair!

Quote Originally Posted by mountainhanger View Post
ok just gotta ask being a non diy kinda guy...for the most part....where i can i get one of those nifty recliners??? and that stand do you have a plan for that one??? thats a beautiful piece of furniture my friend!
really WHERE CAN I GET ONE OF THESE?
I’m working on the plans/patterns and a “step-by-step” this week, I hope to post the “Winter Recliner II” thread by, or during the weekend. The doc will include details for the UQ, “Hammock/chair” & Stand. My Wife will “Kick me to the Curb” if I try another business venture (I’m Ok at DIY…not Ok with responsibility or finances??) but if I find a manufacturer willing to take this on as a product, I will let you know.