I had a great time. It was nice seeing everybody again. This trip is going to be an annual event for me.

Setting up in the rain Friday night went well and me an Jimbo stayed dry and warm in our hammocks. The only problem I had in the heavy rain is my drip strings got overwhelmed and my ridgeline began to drip. It was OK, because it doesn't do anything in my setup but give me a gear and clothesline, so I dropped it and was fine after that. It was nice sleeping in due to heavy rain. It's great to be comfy so close to foul weather.

Saturday hiking up over Massey Gap with the Franklin County boys was fun. The trail was an actual stream. Thank goodness for dry boots. It was weird being up high where there are normally great views and having it mostly obscurred by mist and Fog. Every once in a while, though, there would be a break and you could see a couple of ridges over. It felt like Scotland up there.

Saturday night the quantum fog rolled in and got everything moist. If anybody had anything that stayed dry in that mist, I'd like to know what you did. I think the only defense against that is good DWR treatment on everything.

Highlights for me were the tarp that 2Q's wife made for him. That needs to be made available to the general public as a product.

The food on saturday was outstanding. Nobody went hungry. And the Raflle was a ton of fun, even though the same five guys won everything.

Can't wait til next year. Hopefully we will have more snow and be able to go snowshoeing again.

Thanks to everybody who put in the hours to make it fun for the rest of us.