ENO Singlenest
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Edge
    Insulation
    Yeti, 20* Burrow
    Suspension
    Whoopies

Thank You!

I just finished my order for my tarp/accessories and wanted to say thanks to the guys at Warbonnet and Whoopieslings.com! They answered all of my noob questions thoughtfully and quickly, and made choosing my gear so much easier than it would have been if id been dealing with a big box store. From now on, Ill suggest you cottage industry guys to all my friends

Also a huge thanks to all the hammockforum members for providing all this wonderful info and converting me to hammocks in the first place the help was worth waaaay more than what it cost me to donate!

Hammock
    Dream Hammock
    Tarp
    HG Cuben Camo
    Insulation
    HG Incubator
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Better than a book. Almost like an interactive magazine here!

Hammock
    Clark TX 250
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Superfly
    Insulation
    HG Incubator
    Suspension
    straps

Yeah, Me too!

Plus one on all of the above. This forum has gotta be THE one, if not one of
    the most informative sites for hammock enthusiasts there could possibly be. H F people have educated me so much about things I would never have known about regarding hammock camping. Just picked up Dejoha's book from Barnes Ignoble Sat. THE most informative and well done hammocking book there could possibly be. Found out about it here on H F. Like everyone else says, his book cannot be recommended highly enough. Especially for those new to hammock hanging. Reading H F is simply an ongoing educational process. To all those of you who make this site what it is, "Good on ya. **** fine Job! Keep it up."

• + New Posts