Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Hammock
    Martian Bridge (DIY)
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by brazenatl View Post
    I'm so bummed, just checked the tracking info and it arrived at my office 10 minutes after I left. If I had just stayed a bit longer I could be playing with nice warm downy comfort right now instead of waiting till the morning.
    Take your hammock to work and have a lunch time hang.

Cheers

Brian
    Good judgment comes from experience, and often experience comes from bad judgment. - Unknown

Hammock
    WBBB Dbl 1.1
    Tarp
    OES deluxe
    Insulation
    UGQ
    Suspension
    whoopies
    I got my Flight Jacket on Saturday, but I ordered it too short! The wife has claimed it as her own, and I have placed another order. Now. I wait another 4 weeks. Like getting 2 gifts on my birthday, even though one ended up going to another person!

Hammock
    Wl lite owl
    Tarp
    Omw
    Insulation
    UnDeRgRoUnD QuIlTs
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    hey guys i got my 40*F 3/4 ZEPPELIN UQ in the mail last sat. and let me say this quilt is amazing i love the color and the fit the stitching is super straight and neat very simply to set up and adjust pauls customer service is outstanding
    very fast service and shipping im extremely happy i was so excited the first nite i slept in front of my ac with it great product great experience couldnt be happier with my choice!!!!

Hammock
    DREAM HAMMOCK
    Tarp
    UGQ H11/12 WD11
    Insulation
    UGQ TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies w/ ET's
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Country Roads View Post
    Thanks Paul, you are right, it is a very nice and pretty quilt.
    It turned out great, thanks for taking the time to post those videos, appreciate it...

Quote Originally Posted by olzeke View Post
    Now. I wait another 4 weeks. Like getting 2 gifts on my birthday, even though one ended up going to another person!
    Should be in the mail to you next week, looks like you and the wife will be toasty warm...

Quote Originally Posted by 1energy936 View Post
    this quilt is amazing i love the color and the fit the stitching is super straight and neat very simply to set up and adjust pauls customer service is outstanding very fast service and shipping im extremely happy i was so excited the first nite i slept in front of my ac with it great product great experience couldnt be happier with my choice!!!!
    Thanks for the glowing review, hope you put the quilt to good use this summer/fall...
    Happy Hangin'

Paul - Master Fabric Welder @ UGQ

>>>VISIT UGQ OUTDOOR HERE<<<

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hammock
    Wl lite owl
    Tarp
    Omw
    Insulation
    UnDeRgRoUnD QuIlTs
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    I'm field testing her on the mrt this weekend with my girly and mutts thanks again for the great quilt

Hammock
    WBRR, 35 inch dogbones
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole/OMWintr
    Insulation
    UGQ/HG/AHE
    Suspension
    Whoops/Dutch Bling
    Images
    I have had my 40 degree UQ and 40 degree TQ with 3 oz extra down 5 nites at 5300 ft at 47 degrees lowest,,AWESOME! And then,,the 50 TQ,,at 57degrees coldest,,,AWESOME! Great UG quilts! Sleeps great! even in the low 70's for the 50 degree topquilt and vented the 40 wide open on the bottom,,still works FANTASTIC!. The key is venting. Way to go Paul! 3 trips with your made gear now to mountains!
    2nd CAG, CAP 2-1-5 5th Marines, 1st Mar. Div.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combined_Action_Program

Thanks to Paul for his outstanding customer service and an excellent product. I got the 20* Flight Jacket TQ and got to test it out last night in the White Mountains of NH. The quilt is very high quality and light weight which is exactly what I was looking for. It kept me nice and warm though the mid-night chill and is quite comfortable. I would happily recommend these products to anyone, and I'm looking forward to saving up some money and getting an UQ to match! Thanks Paul.

Hammock
    HB NoSeeUmNoMore
    Tarp
    Chinook12x9.5
    Insulation
    UGQ Zeppelin
    Suspension
    Whoopies+webbing
    I just ran across my photos from a trip down the River to River trail in Southern IL in during early March. This was the maiden voyage of the wonderful 20* long Zeppelin with 2ozs overstuff that you crafted for me. The weather turned for the worse on that Friday afternoon but we waited out some severe storms and the shuttle dropped us off at 8PM for a late hike into the planned 1st night stop. Temps that night dipped into the mid/high 30's and I got a good test at learning to adjust the UQ just right. The next night temps dropped to the low 30's/high 20's, the water froze in the nalgenes and I stayed cozy and toasty all night without the need for lots of extra items to pack. I love the extra width how it wraps me up!

One of my buddies on that trip used an attempt at a PLUQ with insultex that failed him and he is about ready to call you up after seeing the Zep. I am saving up for a Flight Jacket to round out the package. Thank you for a well built item and comfort on the trail!

Images
    Got my TQ today. 0* black outer/olive brown inner. Took some quick shots with my 20* Zepplin UQ, been raining all day. Will head out soon and will post more pics of them in action. Thanks again Paul.

Hammock
    DREAM HAMMOCK
    Tarp
    UGQ H11/12 WD11
    Insulation
    UGQ TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies w/ ET's
    Images
    Great pictures everyone, thanks for taking the time to post them... I'm working hard getting those orders out in the mail...
    Happy Hangin'

Paul - Master Fabric Welder @ UGQ

>>>VISIT UGQ OUTDOOR HERE<<<

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• + New Posts
  • Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast